Viper Parts Of America

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody order yet? There shipping ***** a week later and nothing no tracking number zilch... I guess I was used to Jon at the other supplier and that is why is wasnt looking for a tracking number, My vote to the future is not again.. Marc

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM Jerry at VPA, he will fix it for you. He is very quick to respond. I have had nothing but great service from them.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that your shipping is not up to scratch :(

I ordered some parts from them and the service and shipping was brilliant, I was really pleased how fast the stuff got to me and Im in the UK!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you call/email the VPA? 1-888-9VIPERS I've had nothing but positive experience with the VPA. They're pretty quick to respond based on my experience.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its not the vpa, its someone else that dropped the ball.

OP
OP
M

MarcRoth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did call but got a voice mail with no return call yet...Go fig Was looking for all good...

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have had nothing but prompt responses when we called them or emailed them. Did you send them an email also ? Gotten orders quite quickly also , but then we do from most of our vendor contacts.

Reaction score
Marc -

You should have received an immediate email confirmation when you placed your order. The item description clearly states that "Ships in 2 -5 business days". You placed your order on Tuesday and we received the knob this morning from the supplier. The shift knob was then immediately shipped to you and you should have received an email from us prior to your original post above. That email was not returned (no errors) and included your tracking number for FedEx Ground. We had no voice mails from you or we would have returned them immediately. You sent your first email to us in the last hour and it has also been replied to.

Please check your spam or junk email folders - you should find we have done everything to keep you up to date and ship your order as quickly as possible.

We are sorry we did not live up to your expectations, but rest assured we did absolutely everything right. Thanks again for your order and for helping us support the Viper Club of America.

Jerry

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also agree with everyone else.:headbang: Ordered tires, and air pump got them super fast. They are great and I would order from them again.:2tu::2tu: