Viper plant delivery coveralls?

VictorLouis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A former neighbor was a trucker who used to do Viper pick-ups at the plant. I guess the concept was the trucker's 'usual' workday clothes would get covered-up so as to avoid the risk of contaminating a pristine new Viper, LOL. They're ordinary one-piece coveralls with a huge red hisssing-viper logo on the rear.

Would something like this have any value to the Viper owner/collector community?

OP
OP
V

VictorLouis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pics, unfortunately. They are pure white one-piece coveralls that zip-up from the waist to the neck. A blend of 65%poly-35%cotton, with the tag of some sort of industrial uniform manufacturer. They have this symbol covering the back of the upper....

http://www.bilnorge.no/export/bb_892.jpeg

With a curving ' V I P E R ' in red block print above the logo.

OP
OP
V

VictorLouis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally got some details, LOL! They were issued BY Reliable Carriers to their drivers for pick-ups at Conner Ave. They were only used from about '92-'93, and drivers wore them when off-loading units at the Viper Invitational.

These are size 46 & 48, BUT...in all fairness..someone already has first right of refusal if I can pin-down a reasonable idea of their value.:)