Viper Racing League at the FAMOUS Sebring International

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Racers-

Viper Days and the Viper Racing League will be at Sebring International April 25-27!! We would LOVE to see ALL of the Viper Racers at this event!

8 hours of track time between 3 days at the historic track "12 hours of Sebring"

Hope we see all of you at the event!

Courtney

DETAILS FOR…….. SEBRING APRIL 25TH, 26TH & 27TH

TRACK INFORMATION:www.sebringraceway.com Track address: 113 Midway Drive Sebring, Florida 33870 863-6551442 We will be running the track Clockwise!

FRIDAY TEST & TUNE DAY: A test and tune day is available! Friday will be open for “advanced drivers” for a test and tune day. 9am-5pm we will be running 3 run groups all day!! $450 full day no lunch and $350 for half day no lunch 1-5pm.

] QUALIFIED DRIVERS COST:

o Full Package: $1000 Full package includes a Friday pm reception party, an embroidered Viper Racing League polo shirt and a goodie bag, 2 practice sessions totaling 1 hour of track time, one 30 minute qualifying and a 30 minute race on Saturday. Sunday 2 practice sessions totaling 1 hour of track time, and a 1-hour race, Saturday pm sit down dinner, FREE water for the entire weekend, and a transponder.

o A la Carte Package: $500 1 day, $850 2 days, includes track time only. Additional add ons: Embroidered Viper Racing League polo shirt $35, $35 Fri pm reception, $45 Saturday pm dinner, $25 transponder

PAYMENT: Viper Days accepts Visa and Master Card and American Express. Make checks payable to: Viper Days, Inc. Payment for each event is paid in full prior to the event!! Late Entry- 7 days before event will result in a $50 late fee, NO EXCEPTIONS!!
HOTEL INFORMATION: Be sure to call the Sheraton Four-Points (formerly know as the Chateau Elan) to make room reservations and ask for the Viper Days rooms. Mention the Viper Days room block for the discounted rate. Rooms will be released April 9th The hotel is located trackside!!!

Host Hotel: Sheraton Four Points 863-655-6252
150 Midway Dr.
Sebring, FL 33870
81 Rooms reserved!! Rooms released April 10th
$155-$145/night

TRACK SIDE SUPPORT & SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Archer Racing Accessories will be on hand to do complete trackside service including suspension, alignments, engine modifications and exhaust. He has also expanded his line to safety equipment. If there is something specific you will like, or to make and appointment please call John Archer 218-727-4806

]TIRES Archer Racing is the Exclusive provider of trackside, tire mounting and balancing, and sales. Those needing Michelin, Hoosier or any other tires please call ahead and order them so they can bring them to the track. Please call Rick at 218-727-4806 Cut off date to buy tires is April 15th! You can also email Rick at [email protected]

PIT STALL RENTAL: 67 Pit stalls are available for the weekend at a price of $25. 2 cars per pit stall. If you want both spaces it is $50 for the weekend. First come first serve.

TRAILER AND RIG PARKINGThursday drop-off ONLY is allowed from 5-7pm Open all day Friday

CAMPERS & MOTORCOACHES:ARE NOT ALLOWED! You must move outside the gates to camp.

FUEL:The track is selling 93, 100 Premium Unleaded

FRIDAY NIGHT ARRIVAL: 6PM until 9PM at the Sheraton Four Points trackside. Check in and register at the reception with hors d’oeuvres.

GUEST FOOD PACKAGE:For those who do not wish to put their car on the track and/or guests, we offer a food package of the reception and a banquet for $75.00 per person. Children will be given a discount, must call Courtney for details!! Dinner only is $45

GATE HOURS: Friday 6am-8pm; Sat 6am-10pm; Sun 6am-8pm

TRACK INFO

SATURDAY:Drive arounds will be from 7-7:15am The track will go hot at 8:30. Sat night banquet at the Sheraton Four Points will start at 6:30 cash bar and 7pm dinner
[SUNDAY: Drivers meeting at 8:30 and track goes hot at 8:30 with the red Race Group

NEW RULES FOR THE 2008 VRL RACING SEASON!

Please see the web site for rules changes!! Please see http://www.viperracingleague.com/rules.html for rule changes. They will also be sent to you with all of the 2008 forms!!

TIRES FOR THE 2008 VRL RACING SEASON

All cars shall run the spec tire of the series – Hoosier 18” size for the Series. Available in 305-30-R18 and/or 335-30-R18 only.

ALL Hoosier tires will be branded and will be purchased from Archer Racing Accessories. Call Rick at 218-727-4806 Wheels shall be 18" in diameter, as approved by VRL.

Visual inspection required. Forgeline will be the official wheel and use will get one bonus point per event.

If you have questions or comments please contact Courtney Thomas at [email protected] or call 847-594-8477 www.viperracingleague.com

Please see www.mapquest.com to get directions from your house to the area.
www.weather.com 33870 for local weather.
www.sebringraceway.com for track maps, directions, hotels and other additional info about the track

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, Who else is coming to Sebring? I sure hope this is a better attended event than the last few races.

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really tempted to go and just watch for a day... I wish my car was going to be done in time, but that ain't going to happen :(

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do Rich, Sebring is my favorite track. The corner worker track people are great to work with and there are lots of different spots to shoot from. Plus it's not in Kansas.

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would someone who attended the event be willing to email me some 3MP+ pictures and write up a few paragraphs about the event and it's happenings to be used in the May/June issue of Domestic Driver.

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets