Viper Racing Questions

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank, right hand drive? Pictures please!

You must be registered for see images

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, that miata thing. Does it HAVE to be a miata??:rolleyes: I am a Dodge boy. I has to be a Dodge of some form!:lmao:

I used to have a miata. Had to sell it to make room for the Viper. Damn i miss autoXing and riding backroads with that thing!! Wish i could have kept it to make a dedicated track car.

There's realy no other low budget choice that can compare. 50/50 weight distribution, no top, low wieght, low center of gravity, rearwheeldrive, great suspension, torsen differential, cheap performance parts, the list goes on... They are easy to work on and the parts are sooooo cheap with a few Miata specialty salvage yards like Welcome to Planet Miata.com Your #1 source for Miata parts and accessories.

You can pick up a nice 2nd gen (99-up) for around $8,000

Yes alot of people also race Dodge Neon's, but as a WrongWheelDrive economy car ,it dosnt come close to taking the place of a true pure sportscar like a Miata. Dont believe me? Drive each around a track.:drive:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank - Boy that shifting with the left hand would take some getting used to!:omg:

Dom - Agreed. You have great points for your case. My case is pretty weak, I will give that. But I still have to support my case - gotta be a Dodge of SOME form even if it is a Dodge pedal bike!;);););)

EDIT - I take that back. Pedal bikes and I do not get along since my last accident.:rolleyes: Maybe a old Dodge SnoRunner (kinda like a REAL cheap snowmobile) with wheels!:lmao: It was a thought!:rolleyes:

Robert

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a go kart. Just as much fun the the cost is way way cheaper than a race car. I have raced carts most of my life. No money but sliding in a corner with karts side by side both feet down one on the throttle and one on the break its a rush to say the least. and no dents.