Viper Registry.Org?

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by VYPR BYT 94, May 10, 2011.

1. VYPR BYT 94

VYPR BYT 94 Viper Owner

Calling All Viper experts;
    Is there an alternative to The Viper Registry.Org? I have a '94 RT/10, Emerald Green with Tan interior. I want to find out how many were made that year but it's proving to be difficult. I looked it up on The Viper Registry and it shows there were 133 made that year with the Emerald Green paint but I'm hearing the vast majority of those had black/gray interiors. So now I'd like to know how many of the 133 had the tan interior.
    I used the advanced search features and searched the VCA forums but can't find anything. I also asked via email on the official Dodge site and they got back 2 days later saying they don't have the “specific” information that I'm requesting.
    Is there a better resource for me to look up this type of info? Anyone have a website / phone # I should try?

Attached Files:

2. Venomiss

Venomiss Guest

Sending you a PM.

3. Jance GTS

Jance GTS Viper Owner

I've looked for mine which is a 2000 ACR solid red with all black interior and I found it was one of 39, but I've also been told it's one of 35 and then one of 18?

4. 01sapphirebob

01sapphirebob Enthusiast

Viper buyers guide...:)

5. BlknBlu

BlknBlu Viper Owner

is the site still working? I get an internal server error in Viper Registry.

Bruce

6. AZTVR

AZTVR Enthusiast

I just tried it. No problem here.

7. VYPR BYT 94

VYPR BYT 94 Viper Owner

I just failed to get on. Perhaps they are just doing maintenance on their server.
    Try tomorrow.