Viper Rendezvous

Discussion in 'VCA Viper Events and Gatherings' started by broomrider, Dec 30, 2015.

1. broomrider

broomrider VCA E-Member - Gulf States Region

Guess who is going to Viper Rendezvous for the first time? BROOM :drive: WoooooooHooooo. I can't wait. The only bummer to all of this
    is my hubby said he would see to it that I got there but I have to share my car for the event. IT PAINS MY Azz to say that I agreed to it,
    Sometimes a girl has got to do what she's got to do. Eyelashes didn't work on him this time. Dang! That's usually my go to.:D
    Anyway hope to see you guys there in June.

2. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ Staff Member

Don't forget to take your GoPro

3. broomrider

Going to pick that up tomorrow, that way If another Z06 tries to take me I will have proof this time of me spanking his tail:D

4. Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse VCA Member - West

Gonna have to make sure I buy you a beer after that long drive from Louisiana ---- heh, a Southern Belle has to quench her thirst a bit coming up to run with a bunch of Northerners. Since I was born in Florida I will be the proper gentleman and offer the same to that borrowing husband of yours! Glad you two are coming up, I guarantee you will have a great time.

5. broomrider

Absolutely! We will have to have a pic of us sharing a beer. I am diligently trying to get him his on car so I don't have to SHARE ha! BTW I got my go pro so either I will have great video of my accomplishments or evidence that I can't drive at all :lmao: maybe even blackmail material on him.:D