Viper Scam?????

diamond head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guy selling Viper that is out of the country

The car (title included) is in Kelley Blue Book possession. They will ship the vehicle and transfer the ownership on my behalf. So for our both security and insurance that nothing will go wrong, our deal will be done under KBB surveillance.

Your payment will go directly to KBB, they will receive and secure your funds until you will receive and inspect the vehicle. You will have a3 days inspection period. If you like it, you'll approve the payment, they will pay me and transfer the ownership, if not, you'll reject the vehicle. In this case KBB will refund your money and pick it up from you.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not touch that with a 10 foot pole, with all the legitimate places you can buy a Viper in the USA why would you do that???? Even if its free, you know you are going to get screwed in the end.

OP
OP
D

diamond head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also let the advertiser that is listing the car know that this smells fishy. They emailed me back, that they have removed the ad.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guy selling Viper that is out of the country

"The car (title included) is in Kelley Blue Book possession."

That has got to be the worst attempt at a scam that I have heard. Kelley Blue Book isn't even the sort of company that would do that. I am really surprised that the person's English was as good as it was.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth