VIPER SHOOTOUT ATLANTA THIS SATURDAY!

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Saturday 9/8 is the Hayes Mopar Meet @ Atlanta Dragway , Commerce Ga. There is a Viper Shootout as well as other clases. This is being heavily promoted on all Atlanta radio stations as a spectator race. They even mention the Viper Shootout so the GA VCA need you to show up & help put on a great show. Even if you havent raced your Viper before, do not hesitate to show up. The 2001 Mopar southern nats was won by a first timer, you can be next!!! Contact Peter Mansolillo @ 770 781 2909 or email @ [email protected] for more info.
What : Hayes Chrysler Mopar Meet
Where: Atlanta Dragway , Commerce GA ( 3 exits north of Road Atlanta I 85)
When: 9/9 gates open 8 am
How Much: $20 per Viper load = 3 time trials & eliminations Type your text here

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm in Birmingham...can I come and just watch and hang with the Viper Crowd? I'm not looking to race or anything right now..just watch...what are the times and so forth...details?

Thanks!

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you can come & watch, but you still have to pay the entry fee, so if you are paying, you might as well take a few runs! Drag racing like autocross is as brutal on your car as you make it.I had an editor from grassroots motorsports drive thae car @ VOI in Vegas & he ran a 13.0 his first time out!His regular ride is a Miata. Come on out & join the fun.

PS you will not believe the promotion the radio stations are giving this event!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper