Viper Sighting - 02 GTS Red with white stripes Route 6

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This last past Sat. on Route 6 near Katy. Nice car. Only Viper that I saw in over 2000 miles of driving coming down from the east coast. Anybody on here? In fact, it was the nicest car I saw besides an Aston Martin DB9 south of Little Rock.

Great Ride.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This last past Sat. on Route 6 near Katy. Nice car. Only Viper that I saw in over 2000 miles of driving coming down from the east coast. Anybody on here? In fact, it was the nicest car I saw besides an Aston Martin DB9 south of Little Rock.

Great Ride.

No one I know. Welcome to town. Are you going to be in town next weekend? If so, come on out to Tomball Dodge for the Club get together at 10:00 AM next Saturday.

OP
OP
P

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will not be in town for the Tomball Dodge get together. I will be around for gatherings in about two weeks after the move is complete.

See you are from the Woodlands. Dang nice area. For those who are not from the Houston area, your area REALLY surprised me. Nothing like it in the whole south. Great stuff.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get used to seeing a lot of nice cars. Its an every day occurrence here. Many wealthy people here in Texas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper