Viper Specialty will be making a trip to NYC to tackle some tuning/projects!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It has been suggested by a few members that we make a trip down to NYC for a few days sometime this season for the purpose of doing some on-site flash tuning, and certain types of sales/installations of some of our products. I think this is a good idea given the distance between us and you downstate folks. We would be working with local shops in order to expedite certain parts of the work to be done, as needed.

I am trying to gauge interest in order to figure out how long of a trip this needs to be, and what resources will need to be planned in advance. I wold like to get some feedback from the members as to what type of work they may be interested in, and what volume I may expect while there.

Here are some of the services I plan to offer:

1. Basic SCT Flash Tuning
2. Dyno Corrected SCT Flash Tuning
3. *BASIC* stand-alone ECU correction
4. MYGig Radio Installations for SRT-10 vehicles
5. Tire Pressure Sensor Duplication and/or programming for multiple/replacement wheel set owners
6. Minor product installations for parts sold in advance [if applicable]
7. Dashboard LED Upgrades [SRT-10 only, can be combined w/MyGig]
8. Front/Rear Stone Guard Installs
9. Minor diagnosis/repair/wiring

Any other suggestions of questions?

If possible I would really like to get an idea of the demand, and for which types of work so I can better plan this. Once the details are laid out, committed customers will purchase parts in advance, and be given a "time slot" if needed. Parts will be brought with us in most cases and supplied on-site.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, I need the tuning works. I never finished my tuning after doing heads/cam because no tuner worth a **** exists in CT. Heck, if you come down I'll cook you a gourmet dinner. So count me in. Also, I have wideband and PCMSCAN setup so if you need logs let me know and I'll get it all ready for you.

Additionally, I will send out an email blast to our members to gauge interest (as well as our surrounding clubs).

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great idea...I have no issues with my car but I'd still love to sit in on a tech session. The more I can learn about my car...the better... Name the time and place... :)

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dan for making time in your busy day and showing me available product ! Lots to consider ! Nice work ! :2tu:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
in. you know what we are working on with mine and also might have you do the fuel door.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OK,

So far we have:

1. Nader: TPMS/MyGig/Minor SCT Tuning
2. ViperTony: Major SCT Tuning
3. SlateEd: Minor SCT Tuning

Anyone else...?

Nader: Going to now...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, check your email. As an FYI, you may also want to post this in the NY/CT Viperclub Facebook page too.

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add me in for the following:

7. Dashboard LED Upgrades [SRT-10 only, can be combined w/MyGig]

Dan it was a pleasure talking to you today and i am really glad you took the time to explain to me the questions i had very helpful in making my decision.
I have also sent you a PM with my contact info so when you are ready to move forward just give me a buzz.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just updating...

So far we have:

1. Nader: TPMS/MyGig/Minor SCT Tuning
2. ViperTony: Major SCT Tuning
3. SlateEd: Minor SCT Tuning
4. GTSLou: Minor SCT Tuning
5. Mamba55: Dash LEDs and ?MyGig? [As per phone...?]

Anyone else...?

Product Updates:

LEDs: If time allows, I will also be trying to track down LED's for many other parts of the vehicle to accompany. I have already located License Plate lights, as well as Footwell Courtesy lights. Foglights are on the to-do list as probably the most requested of them along with brake/turn/running lights.

MyGig: I forgot to mention in post 1 that the MyGig installs optionaly include an LED lit, Auto-Dimming U-Connect Microphone Mirror for the Voice Control and Bluetooth Cell Phone. I highly recommend this option if getting the MyGig installed. [I will contact everyone once a date is set to go over these bells and whistles]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235