Viper T-Shirt with Red RT?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, don't want to re-invent the wheel, but....is there or was there a t-shirt that had a red RT on it? Or, is there a nice VCA t-shirt with the Sneaky Pete logo?

For the VCA shirt, I know the regions have theirs, but are there any general VCA shirts from the Gen II days that have Sneaky Pete on it?

Thanks.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If nothing comes up maybe you can have something made at a good t-shirt shop? I had one made in Canada a couple of days after my first ever Viper ride back in 2002 with the picture that either my niece or the owner took :)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, don't want to re-invent the wheel, but....is there or was there a t-shirt that had a red RT on it? Or, is there a nice VCA t-shirt with the Sneaky Pete logo?

For the VCA shirt, I know the regions have theirs, but are there any general VCA shirts from the Gen II days that have Sneaky Pete on it?

Thanks.

VCA Goods had some shirts where you can select either "Sneaky Pete" or "Fangs." I got one at VOI 10. It's just a black t-shirt that says Viper Club of America (not region specific). HOwever I just checked the site and everything is fangs now.

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I may just make one as you did. Also at one point I did check VCA Goods and didn't see anything.

And, I just heard that my region will have shirts sometime soon.

Thanks and hope you had a nice New Year!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21