Viper Tech in Philly Area

XCELR8N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live in Chadds Ford, PA which is southwest of Philly. I am looking for any recomended shops in the area. All the recomended dealers I have heard of are hours away. Thanks for any input....

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would check with Barbera Dodge. They are right off the Schukyll (spelling ?). I had good luck with them about 3 years ago.

OP
OP
X

XCELR8N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. At this point I dont have anything wrong, but I am just trying to do my homework before I need service. I have read tons of great things about Tator's, but I just wanted to see if anything was closer. I have checked some of my local dealers and they have told me they have Viper Techs, but I am not sure I would allow them to do anything beyond and oil change.

I bought my 04 last summer and I love it. I wish I had bought a viper earlier.....

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tators is well worth the drive. I did not feel comfortable letting anyone else touch my car. I did not worry one bit while Chuck had the car because I knew it was in great hands. Chuck and Rob know everything about Vipers. :2tu: