Viper-Themed Custom Temporary Tattoos?

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I take my 6 year old boy to car shows, I sometimes "give him" a temporary car-themed tattoo.

I'd like to have some red or black "Sneaky Petes" custom made (assuming no trademark issues would prevent that?), but I don't really "need" 1000 of them. Below is a link to a website that charges $125 for 1000 2"x2" custom made temp tattoos (I don't know how much shipping/handling is). Any interest in splitting a batch 2 or 3 or 4 ways?

Custom Temporary Tattoos. Fast Delivery on High Quality Temporary Tattoos

OP
OP
A

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've "looked and looked" for some Viper-themed catalog-stock temp tattoos, but I've never been able to find any (although some non-Viper ones are pretty cool). JonB mentioned in a post that he had a few, but they're not on his website, and I don't want to take his time on such a small-dollar matter.

Regarding the custom-made tattoos- As I expected, there might be some potential trademark issues (see the link below for some discussion, although these tats would be purely non-commercial). Thus, perhaps a nice "side profile photo" of the entire car would work to avoid such issues, although Goldcup, based on your avatar picture, we don't have the same color (mine's a red GTS).

Goldcup, I'll see if anyone else has any comments, and then send you a PM.

http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-petes-place/631827-legal-issues.html

OP
OP
A

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Neil- Thanks for pointing out the "smaller quantity" option.

JonB- Thanks for the offer. I've never had the opportunity to order from you, but thanks for all you do for the Viper community.

I wonder if it's possible for one of the regional clubs to do some "official" products of this type? I've had two Kansas City Region members express interest, so I'll post something over in the KC section.

OP
OP
A

Axtellboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally got around to getting some temporary tattoos made, as discussed above. I think they turned out great--

1aa-2.jpg

1-aa.JPG

1-aa1.jpg