Viper track days at Spring Mountain

Dr. Validus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any one of you guys every make it out to Viper days in Spring Mountain Motor Ranch in Pahrump, NV?
I went out there for Corvette track days and it was awesome.
Does anyone know if SRT-10 convertibles are allowed on the track?

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was there with Viper Days last spring. I really enjoyed the track - long & technical. SRT-10 convertibles are allowed if they have a real rollbar or, if not, you can use one of the Viper Days' Autoform hardtops they loan out (no charge). Can't run without one or the other. Spring Mountain is not on the tentative Viper Days Western Region schedule for 2007.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...Took the Bragg-Smith Advanced Driving School there in April of 2002. Put on several hundred track miles over the 3 full days in a ZO6. Only 7 of us in the class. It was Great! I believe Rupert designed and built that track. He's a pretty cool guy, as were the instructors. When the course ended and I went back to Las vegas to meet up with my wife, I discovered I had forgotten something at the track. We drove back down early the next day. The instructors were just getting ready to service the cars we beat the hell out of the days before. Rupert came into the quonset hut where we were all having coffee and BSing. With very little persuasion, he ended up giving my wife quite a few hot laps in the one of the Z06s. The whole trip was a great experience!

Steve

OP
OP
D

Dr. Validus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was there with Viper Days last spring. I really enjoyed the track - long & technical. SRT-10 convertibles are allowed if they have a real rollbar or, if not, you can use one of the Viper Days' Autoform hardtops they loan out (no charge). Can't run without one or the other. Spring Mountain is not on the tentative Viper Days Western Region schedule for 2007.

Thanks!
Good to know about the no charge hardtop!
Guess that's what I'll do!
I took the 3 day course too.
And brought my Vette on several times for Corvette Track days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang