Viper TV Series on DVD-R

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In reading the comic book thread I gather there is interest in the Viper TV show. If anyone is interested in the complete series, you can buy it here on DVD-R:

Viper

I bought a set from here a few months ago and they are very well done. The shows were basically recorded on VHS when reruns ran on TV, had the commercials edited out, and then were burned to DVD-R. If you would've ordered from this site a year or two ago, they didn't have the entire series, but they have since tracked down all the episodes. I haven't had time to watch them all yet, but the ones I have are decent. The site will admittedly tell you that sound and picture quality will vary episode by episode depending on how they acquired it. So don't except HD quality, but this is the best you can get right now (at least that I have found!) And you really can't argue about the price at less then $1.25 per episode.

Eric

Last edited:

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I have the first season on VHS still, but didn't record them after that. I have been wanting to get all the episodes, this is what I've been looking for!

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Considering they are selling an unlicensed copy of the TV series, I would have no problem buying it and making additional copies (in theory). ;)

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, never thought I would see those again. I still have numerous episodes on VHS when I was dreaming of owning a Viper...watched the car scenes over and over and over and over...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the TV series when I was a kid. Now looking back I can not imagine many people watching it. It is a pretty corney show but hey it had a Viper!

OP
OP

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering they are selling an unlicensed copy of the TV series, I would have no problem buying it and making additional copies (in theory). ;)

I've considered this, but how long do you think it would take you to copy 18 DVD's? For me, it's easier to just buy a set!

And I agree the show is a little corny, but for me, it brings back a lot of memories watching it as a kid. Plus this show has everything to do with why I started liking and collecting vipers, so this was a must-own series for me!

Eric