Viper TV Show

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I might be shooting myself in the foot with this one, but....I love the old viper tv series appropriately named "Viper". Does anyone know if they converted it to DVD?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The TV Show was never released on video or DVD. The only way people have it is if they taped it off the TV. I have about 98% of the episodes. Just missing a few from the first season. They are on about 8 VHS tapes lol.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were supposed to do this a while back for a few people but I lost contact with the gentlemen that was going to do this. It was probably on here about 4 months ago or so in a thread.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the car left such a good taste in my mouth I like everything with that name.

I almost bought one of those 70 cc quads because its a viper LMAO

so i can understand the thought

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were supposed to do this a while back for a few people but I lost contact with the gentlemen that was going to do this. It was probably on here about 4 months ago or so in a thread.

<<<<<<<

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send me the tapes, I will convert them to DVD....keep in mind the quality will only be as good as the original tape.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send me the tapes, I will convert them to DVD....keep in mind the quality will only be as good as the original tape.

How long would it take to convert? I would be happy to help the members. Also, what is your address to send the tapes?

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a copy either. I just picked up 100 DVD-R's for 25 bucks from Staples. For about $150 you can buy a VHS to DVD recorder. I haven't picked one up myself because I do not have anything worth converting. However I would be willing to buy one to do the conversion.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How long would it take to convert? I would be happy to help the members. Also, what is your address to send the tapes?

You have a PM

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would probably buy a copy as well. I think I have the first season on tape as well, but the quality isn't that great. How many seasons was the show on? Didn't they have a blue GTS in the later seasons?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would probably buy a copy as well. I think I have the first season on tape as well, but the quality isn't that great. How many seasons was the show on? Didn't they have a blue GTS in the later seasons?

yuppers and it had Gen I rims
1828Viper_Season_4_002_0001.jpg

1828Viper_Season_4_002_0003.jpg

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in, let me know what I have to do to get these, I loved watching that show as a kid...

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the car left such a good taste in my mouth I like everything with that name.

I almost bought one of those 70 cc quads because its a viper LMAO

so i can understand the thought

they also come in a 90cc and i sell them in blue or red :2tu:

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I think it's clear that there is an interest in the dvd's. Whoever does this will be compensated well enough for there time. If anyone has started on this project or has plans to will you please make your intention know to the rest of us. Any details would be great: Who to contact, when the DVD may be ready, what the price will be.

Thanks, I hope this works out for everyone!

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This can be protected by "copy rights". Just be careful. If you make monies out of this "someone" might chase you. Just my .02 cents

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This can be protected by "copy rights". Just be careful. If you make monies out of this "someone" might chase you. Just my .02 cents

I didn't think about that. :eek: So I will repeat and correct what I had said earlier.To whom ever has the dvd i would love a copy. :2tu: Thank you for the gift.Since it is close to xmas I would like to give you a gift also ,a check in your name for a ammount you will need to help through the holidays. ;) :headbang:

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I didn't think about that. :eek: So I will repeat and correct what I had said earlier.To whom ever has the dvd i would love a copy. :2tu: Thank you for the gift.Since it is close to xmas I would like to give you a gift also ,a check in your name for a ammount you will need to help through the holidays. ;) :headbang:

That was simply "classic"... I am still laughing
You must be registered for see images
... and interested :D

Santo

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Keith,

As I see it, it's your material. PAViper is just doing the transfer for you. If you could make duplicates of the VHS tapes, I was going to suggest that you send a copy in case it doesn't work out. It's a lot of work if commercials need to be editted out, etc and it will take a long time. I was going to volunteer but results would have taken a while from me because I would do it on my spare time. I have the equipment but just don't have the time at the moment.

The "goods" are yours and it's up to you, in my opinion.

Santo