Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Tapes

Now that Christmas is over, I will finish them this week.... :2tu:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Again, anybody going to the IL VCA dream weekend JAN 14/15?
I would like to have a copy of the DVD and if someone can bring it to Detroit - that would be great. Thanks.

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Are we getting any closer? :laugh:

I wouldn't mind catching some episodes while I got nothing better to do than coax summer to come earlier. I'm not having much success.

Santo

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hi F355,

Although it doesn't seem like much, this is actually a big project because of the editing. I had a feeling that you should have kept the original tapes and sent only copies. I'm sure that if PAViper is not done, he'll at least post that he's still working on it.

I'm sure there are many of us that can't wait to see it.
Santo

Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You're from Jersey. I'd give my buddy, Tony Soprano a call. He'll get the tapes back.

Kidding aside, I would really like a copy too.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The originals and the first set of DVDS will be coming back to you Friday...sorry for the delay and the "no response". My PC has been out of commission for a week and a half. Got pounded with a major virus issue and I was too stubborn to just re-build, and I didn't want to take a chance on propagating the virus. I had to re-copy the tapes, the first set of masters would not duplicate because of multiple sessions. The new ones I have made are all one session and will unfortunately include some episodes of TKR. :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The originals and the first set of DVDS will be coming back to you Friday...sorry for the delay and the "no response". My PC has been out of commission for a week and a half. Got pounded with a major virus issue and I was too stubborn to just re-build, and I didn't want to take a chance on propagating the virus. I had to re-copy the tapes, the first set of masters would not duplicate because of multiple sessions. The new ones I have made are all one session and will unfortunately include some episodes of TKR. :2tu:

Glad to hear that you are back up and running. I figured it was something like this. That is pretty funny that some with have TKR.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

First off, we have to comp PAVIPER. I know since they are copyrighted we are not allowed to sell them but I feel really bad that he did all this work.

As for the shipping of the DVD's, PA if you want to ship them out that is fine or if you rather not and have had enough with the projet I could do that if you would like. As of now, this is the list I have:

LIST FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT A COPY OF THE VIPER TV SHOW ON DVD:

F355
pfarnz
*** BLK
STUGOTS
Jay Herbert
BlueGTS
2001ViperGTS
Viper GTS-R
snampro
FLOORIN04
Gottaviper
JPL
One Day I'll Have One
Blue Batmobile
nofearracer
V10SpeedLuvr
Lee00blacksilverGTS
Santo
Brue
Black 94
Sam Vipeme Brasile
npeifer
ViperGTS

TOTAL: 23

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks good. PM me when you need my contact information. I am more than will to pay for shipping, just let me know.

Also, maybe we could all send PA a "birthday present" :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Since legally all that can be charged is for shipping, if we all maybe agreed to pay maybe $1 more, if would offset the shipping charges so pfarnz could get a free copy as a wedding present. Afterall, he did have a Viper wedding cake. He oughta get something for being such a diehard Viper fan. As for PaViper's "birthday present", well, hear no evil, see no evil ;)

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Before you guys get carried away, I don't want anybody to be disappointed in the DVDs, remember they were copied from VHS that had as much as 8 hours on each tape, many were less, but that was the speed they were recorded in. The quality is not what you would normally expect on DVD, but after watching them for about 12 straight hours you get used to it :eek:

Black 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am still interested. Should have recorded the serie on VHS back then...

Let me know about the "shipping cost", and how to work it out.

Send me a email if possible.

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks V10Speed, I appreciate your kind remarks. I thought the cake was a good idea as well. Now I can keep the die cast Viper from the cake for the rest of my life, I thought that would be cool.

PA - I'm not worried about the quality...I'm just glad I get to relive a part of the 80's during a critical time of my childhood development!

Thanks again!