Viper TV Show

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Tapes

The following is just hypothetical information....
The average cost of twelve DVDs with a generic CD case is about $8.00, and if you were going to send them to someone, the average cost to ship them would porbably be in the $5 to $6 dollar range depending on where in the continental US they were going.

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PaViper - I received the DVD's today. The quality is better than I expect and I'm enjoying the trip down memory lane.

Thank you again :2tu:

Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hate to be one of those guys but, I never received a response to my private message. Should I proceed to paypal the shipping cost or what?

Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm going to let the whole Viper TV issue drop. Too bad...Such a venture is very time consuming...I understand but a bit sad it didn't work out.

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I received mine a while ago. They were recorded out of order. So I am currently in the process of watching them all and cataloging everything so I know which episodes are on which dvd. From there I am going to send the dvd to a friend who is in the video production business to put them all in order and cut all the commercials.

Once all that is done I will consider making copies for everyone on the site. I don't have a dvd recorder, so I will need to get one, and have the time.

It might be a while, but I will post when I am ready to open for business.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4