Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Anthony!!

Do you remeber me?

Joakim Skagerlind
Sweden, Uppsala

Hey Joakim,

How's it going?? Looks like your picture gallery is growing! Here is another pic for you:

42Viper_Engine-1.JPG

Viper89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
Congratulations Anthony!!

Do you remeber me?

Joakim Skagerlind
Sweden, Uppsala

[/QUOTE]

Hey Joakim,

How's it going?? Looks like your picture gallery is growing! Here is another pic for you:

42Viper_Engine-1.JPG

[/QUOTE]

I'm working on a brand nwe website right now that's why it hasen't ben any new pics lately but the new site will be up about one week or two :)

Thanks for the pic, your car is supernice!!

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony's car is a nice piece...lots of cosmetic enhancements....including the largest assortment of red components on a Viper that I have ever seen...some are even hidden.

I appreciate Anthony's business and I am sure that he will agree that his car was extremely strong on our head and cam package. It was unfortunate that he had a bearing problem, but his shortblock did have some serious track mileage on it...and that speaks for itself.

Hopefully John can take care of him on the stroker package and make the number he is looking for....

Martin.....Elvis is still on stage, and my wits have not been dulled by lack of action here on the board. I also hope that Mr Macedo wasn't trying to stir the proverbial [******] *** in this thread either....everyone should know their role, and not let a little success confuse that place in the food chain.

HOS still offers quality Viper packages at competitive prices....and we continue to make the big races with our stroker car. Maybe with the sudden popularity of the 510 we will have more than SW to run with....

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is a funny statement. Norm's RT/10 car ran 10.47 3 years and 100 grand ago. What has it done since? Other than have the wrong pistons, wrong throttle bodies, wrong computer etc. I don't remember all the excuses of the week just what I hear through the grapevive. I feel for Norm. SW is the least of your problems. You got lots of catching up to do before you are in SW's league.

All in fun of course.....

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OUCH!!!!!!!! Damn Dave,,, next time why don't you just say what's on your mind. One would think by now that something is going to have to change because I dont see Norm keeping this game going on without better results.

Mark H.

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave...you worry about cornering the market on bootleg West Coast Choppers rags on Ebay and selling Venom body kits to the unsuspecting...leave the performance game to those that are still participating. OHHHH.. thats right, you never did participate at the drag strip....only with your Cup car at an Open Road event...yada yada yada.

The car's performance speaks for itself...it makes the number and has the potential to run a low 10 if not faster. The car doesn't go to the track nearly often enough to make every outing a record breaker...in fact it has only been out once since we made the engine changes the early part of this year. Prior to that, it was setup for the Roe SC and was still capable of putting many a car on the trailer at VOI with a 9-1 CR shortblock and no blower.

What I find amusing is that no one in the Viper world outside of TNT and Tom Welch gave a rat's ass about drag racing til about a year and a half ago. Now, everyone in the Viper world is a drag racing expert....what a joke.

When you put your purse down Mrs Golder and get a car that is competitive...lets put some cash down and see who the man (or woman in your case) is....motor to motor.

As far as being in someone's league...the only time we have lost a round to SW was at the last shindig on a redlight. You know as well as anyone that races are not won in qualifying or practice. Outside of that, what other 510 car has us covered....not a one. We are still hydraulic cammed and running on a mild tune....the car is flawless and has yet to break, can any of the other cars we run against say that??? How many times have the heads been off the other cars we run against because they passed water like your grandma on a water pill??? The only car I worried about was the LPE 542 that GB3 ran the 10.2 in last year. That car is not competing now and we are still in the game.

Mark...you worry about your need to stroke everybody's [******] at the quilting bee and keep riding the fence on doing something with your car. Quit resting on your laurels as 9secRT and step up...or next time don't ride our jock to the big show.

All in fun...of course. :)

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Hopefully John can take care of him on the stroker package and make the number he is looking for....:

I'm sure John will TAKE real good care of him...

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle,

Spare me the BS...Redlights, timing, computers, injectors, wrong pistons...you always have been the king of excuses. All I said was the car 3 years and tons of dollars ago was FASTER.....I personally would not take pride in winning, while running a 11 sec 1/4 because someone redlighted. Show the speed of the car...that's what was being discussed. Not backing into trophies.

You don't need to talk to me about running fast. I have gone faster that you ever will dream of. That includes the sprint to the buffet line I have seen you make.

I don't give a rats ass about drag racing. Never have and never will. But I also know what that car ran before and what it has done since your super tuning big bore job. That is all I said Kyle. If you want to get into a ******* contest....serve it up. I got a list longer than my Johnson of your tuning successes.

Lighten up Elvis....I just made a point that the whole world was to scared to make so they would not get your tongue lashing. Well, I don't give a crap about your mouth or rhetoric. Anthony could have trashed you but didn't and yet you still felt a need to jump in. I think Mark's 9 sec RT was a long time ago and he did it out of his garage. Years and technology later...with Norm's cash..YOU still can't get it done!

Get over it....all in fun of course.

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew you would chime in sooner or later Mr. Kent. I have sat and listened to your thousands of excuses and bit my tongue as you stroked your customer day in and day out. When someone sends you a car and asks for it to be fast to compete against SW they are not asking for second best in a class of TWO!!!! At this time, the car is still waiting on tunning and has been for some time. The time has come and went in my opinion. There is NO excuse for the car running the way it does and any time I have seen the car make a pass the time obtained out of it was solely due to the driver and his ability and NOT the power the car made. I have let the ole RT/10 die and have admitted to everyone that in this day and time that car I had would have never stood a chance. Maybe it's time for you to admit your tunning ability on a viper is not all you make it out to be!!!!!!!

"MAKE POWER NOT EXCUSES"

Mark H.
"all in fun of course"

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my,

Going to just stay back and watch the fireworks :ooo:

Mark H,

Would you mind detailing what you had done to your RT.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OKAY, NORM K HERE.........LET ME CLEAR THE HOT AIR THAT SEEMS TO BE EMULATING AND SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT.THE CAR MAKES MORE POWER NOW THEN IT EVER DID IN THE PAST AT A FRACTION OF THE COST WHEN IT WAS BRAND X.THE CAR WILL ET 10.20 SOMETHING AT AROUND 135 M.P.H. PLUS MOTOR ONLY ON ITS NEXT OUTING.THE CAR DOES NOT HAVE 13 TO ONE PLUS COMPRESSION AND A SOLID ROLLER CAM AND LIFTER SET UP RUNNING 116 OCTANE LIKE MY GOOD BUDDY S.W. RSI SPECIAL DOES.THE A/C WORKS GREAT AND THE ENGINE DOESNT OVER HEAT IN 100 TEXAS HEAT.KYLE KENT MADE MORE POWER AND DRIVER BIG GUN SCOTT WIECK WILL RUN A FASTER NUMBER.SEE YOU ALL SOON AT THE DRAGS.TEXAS RED NECK RACING-WHOS THE HILLBILLY NOW?

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Norm....all of a sudden there is a hush over the peanut gallery.

Dave...your misinformation amazes me. You operate off of second hand information and bull**** your buddies tell you, never off of fact. That is exactly why the BBs are so dangerous...too much misinformation from "racers" like you.

The only thing you are interested in is stirring [******] and you do so because you know nothing about cars other than what you read in magazines. You also don't know enough about me to know if you have "gone faster" than I ever will or have...and what difference does that make in terms of my abilities or the quality of my work? If I were so incompetent why would you call me looking for parts and such for your Harley truck??

I came into this thread to make sure I didn't get raked over the coals in regard to Anthony's car....we delivered a strong running head and cam car that had to be reconstructed from a wreck....way beyond the scope of a normal upgrade package. He lost a rod bearing and we talked of finding a stroker that would fit within his budget....then he decided to go with JPH. No skin off my back, and I hope that his car turns out well. I'm sure that he would tell you the same and let you know that we went above and beyond the call on the car while it was here....even to the point of letting him use my trailer to take the car home, when I knew that he was going elsewhere for the engine work.

Mark...you had a fast nitrous car, but never a fast motor car. Dave almost makes it sound like you were porting heads and swapping gears in your driveway...and I think we all know thats BS. Now you have a stocker and you fancy yourself more important to the game than you actually are, and for the record....I have forgotten more about making cars fast than you will ever know. I have tried to be nice to you...but I can be a much bigger [******] than you could ever dream of being...so you should probably retire from this discussion.

To put this whole thing in perspective....we are still fast, still making more power as Norm outlined, and still winning rounds at the track. The car has lost TWO rounds since I started working on it....one at the VPN this past April and one the COTT here in Houston in June. Both were FINAL rounds and both were on redlights...not because the car was broken, couldn't perform, or was lacking in terms of performance. How many other Vipers have you seen launch at 5K without ******** out the drivetrain??? We build a quality product and I have worked too hard to let that be called into question by the "experts" here on this thread.

The two of you jumped out of the woodwork because of some unknown need to downplay the work that I do...and that is always the case. If you want to prove your point...build a better car and come kick my ass. If you can't, then I guess that proves my point about keyboard warriors and their lack of knowledge.

This was not meant to hijack Anthony's thread about his car...but the addition of Golder and Mark made it so....again good luck and we will see everyone at the track.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CAPTAIN JOE OF THE FIRE DEPT. HOW U ALL DOING? THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT ABOUT MY TYPING WITH CAPS.ALL UNITS STAND BY OFFICER ON DECK!ITS REALLY GREAT TO HEAR FROM A CIVIL SERVANT FIRE SPARKY.YOU AND I SHARED SIMILAR JOBS.THE DIFF WAS I FOUGHT CRIME AND U FOUGHT FIRES.CONGRATS TO U ON HOLLYWOOD CALANDER PHOTO SHOOT! BEST REGARDS ON YOUR CAPT.RETIREMENT.........