Viper Wins @ ****** Run

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
****** Run, PA, NASA Sprint Race August 31,2003. Frank Barba's 1995 RT/10 took top honors in the Viper Vette Challange race, Best lap time of 1:05.140. He has regained first place in NASA's Viper/Vette Challange. Next race is at Nelson's Ledge in Warren Ohio September 13-14.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank:

Congrats on the win. We're heading to Nelson Ledges this Friday (9/5) for an open track day ($100 per driver) to do some testing if you care to join us...

Rich

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Rich...I appreciate the invite. I do believe that i will be attending Mid Ohio Double Regional (i need to keep my SCCA liscense Current).

Hoosier Daddy....I tried real hard to get into the 1:04's couldn't do it. My 95 is strictly stock...No brake upgrades, no engine mods, old dinosaur suspension, and weighs in at 3700lbs with driver....Wish i could get into the 1:01's...maybe with some practice.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoosier....I just checked the SCCA Board Results from June for a National Event at ****** Run. The top T-1 Corvette did a 1:03:9 in a professionally prepared T-1 Car. My 95 is aniquated compared to this new Z-06 prepared car by Joe Aquavina from Phonexville, PA, and i have no crew just a one man show. So you see Hoosier you need to come out to the track & play with me. Talk is Cheap. A low 1:05 is not so bad.