Viper Wireless Mouse for your computer

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Eric! Any reviews on these yet?

Bat™

To my knowledge, the vipers are still on pre-order status. I doubt that anyone who has ordered one would have received it yet.

The seller in my link above offers great service. I ordered and paid for a thumb drive Saturday, he shipping Saturday, and it arrived Monday...from CA to PA in 2 days!! I even gave him the option of waiting for the mouse and shipping both together, but he wasn't interested in saving the shipping.

Anyways, as soon as the vipers are in stock, we should get them real quick.

Eric

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone estimate the size of these? I'm a bit confused as to how they would fit in one's palm. Or are they just for posing? :D

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone estimate the size of these? I'm a bit confused as to how they would fit in one's palm. Or are they just for posing? :D

Does this help at all?? Took a quick pic. Depth perception is a little off. Probably should've held my hand down farther. Anyway, I bought a Camaro police car for my Dad and it is just a little bigger then the Microsoft 4000 series wireless mouse that I normally use.

You must be registered for see images

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this help at all?? Took a quick pic. Depth perception is a little off. Probably should've held my hand down farther. Anyway, I bought a Camaro police car for my Dad and it is just a little bigger then the Microsoft 4000 series wireless mouse that I normally use.

You must be registered for see images

Thanks 1000! How does it "feel" in use? I'm just trying to figure out if it is (sounds like I'm buying a car) a daily use mouse or more of a sweet gimmick.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG!:omg: I think I just died and went to heaven!:omg:

I NEED MANY!

Did not see if it is in stock or a pre order thing. Did not even see it listed on their website.

:lmao:

Robert

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OMG!:omg: I think I just died and went to heaven!:omg:

I NEED MANY!

Did not see if it is in stock or a pre order thing. Did not even see it listed on their website.

:lmao:

Robert

Sorry Robert,

If you read the fine print, the yellow mouse only works on computers with a 386 processor. Anything faster and the mouse wouldn't be able to keep up :lmao:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats just cold chad. You have got to get over your crazy jealousy about our super fast yellow Vipers. You even have it in your signature that your car is red AND YELLOW. That must be so that people will know your car is not just a standard slow red car but has some yellow to make it faster:lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Robert,

If you read the fine print, the yellow mouse only works on computers with a 386 processor. Anything faster and the mouse wouldn't be able to keep up :lmao:

Man it must **** to have a RED mouse even more then!

thats just cold chad.:

Well spoken.

And Robert is correct. Just that tiny bit of yellow on the wheels added 15 HP to your car. Just think how fast it would be if it was ALL yellow!:D

:eater:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am now cruising the web in style!

This thing ROCKS!! I love this yellow mouse!:yay: I think it even sped up the internet by like 100MPH!:D

I gotta get a few more of these!

Product review for those who are considering it: Great! VERY comfortable to the hand, gret quality even on the logos, very nice detail, and even the lights work when you click the mouse buttons! VERY nice!

I hope I can say that. If not, mods please feel free to delete my thoughts on the mouse.

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am now cruising the web in style!

This thing ROCKS!! I love this yellow mouse!:yay: I think it een spead up the internet by like 100MPH!:D

een spead? Is that Latin?

I hope I can say that. If not, mods please feel free to delete my thoughts on the mouse.

How bout you let the mods delete your thoughts on yellow being faster? Its enough misinformation on the Internet already without your help :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, a guy forgets to add one letter and instantly he speaks fluent Latin. ;)

First off, I rarelly have thoughts. It hurts to think so please dont crush the few thoughts I have.;)

Secondly, Chris, Big, Lee, Tony, Leslie, City, Kelly - THANK YOU SO MUCH for not giving Chad mod power!:lmao: I think the world would surely come to an end and I would likely be permanently deleted from these webboards!!:lmao:

:D:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth