Vipermania's NEW "See-Thru" top...

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermania\'s NEW \"See-Thru\" top...

Just wanted to let everyone know about our New tops. Enclosed are pic's of our New "See-Thru" tops which will be available for the GenI's and Gen II's, we will also be posting pic's of our New tops for the 2003 SRT-10 soon. The expected price of the See-Thru top is $2695.00....Thanks!!

vmaniatop1.jpg

vmaniatop2.jpg

autoform.jpg

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Vipermania\'s NEW

Very cool, Biff! Can you show us PICS of the top off of the car and from the top. Thanks!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, an SRT top that would have a removable clear center section and body color (or black perimeter) would be great.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Vipermania\'s NEW \"See-Thru\" top...

Ooh. Neato. I love seeing all these new Viper things come about. It's so exciting! Damnit, I can't wait until I get my Viper. The wait is driving me crazy, particularly when fueled by things like this! Heh-heh.

You must be registered for see images

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

AWESOME BIFF!!! You always come up with the best ideas!!!! ;)

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Heres a picture from the top Larry, the tint is the same thats on our windows. The tops appears to be Black from the outside making it acceptable on all Vipers. The top installs in minutes and requires NO modification to your Viper. Please disregard the "Flash" marking from the camera as it's very difficult to photograph plexiglass. The Black border surrounding the top is on the inside of the top and hides our inner shell, remember this is our prototype and the masking line isn't perfect however it will be. We expect to start shipping these tops in 3-4 weeks, only 4 tops are left from our initial order. I'll tell you that it's a totally different experience driving a Viper with a "sunroof", one which I'm sure alot of you are going to enjoy!!.. Please excuse the lack of photos as I simply don't have the time, my biggest priority is getting the products ready...Thanks as always and I promise the Tops will be Awesome!!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now THAT is pretty darn awesome. Wow. I could see having one of those. Nice job, Biff. Slick.

LADD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Biff,
How does it attach to the frame in the back???

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I still had my green/tan RT/10 I would have ordered one. With the flat Fitzgerald hardtop you couldn't help but feel clautrophobic and the inside was very dark even on a perfectly sunny day. Great Job Biff!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude