Vipers at Manassas VA *******

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All VA-MD and DC Vipers,

We have a Viper get together for June 29, (Sat) from 11am to 2pm. ******* will reserve parking spaces for us, and we get to use a large room off to the side to eat and hang out in.

After the ****** get together, we can cruise over to the Burger King neat the Manassas airport where they have a cruise in with a minimun of 200 cars.

Any other Vipers are welcome, so if you want to drive in, please do.

Mark Cooper

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im definitely going to be there! my viper is being shipped as we speak, so it will be great to meet some other owners in the area.

pjb
93 RT/10

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im definitely going to be there! my viper is being shipped as we speak, so it will be great to meet some other owners in the area.

pjb
93 RT/10

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oops, sorry about the double post. just bought it off another forum member up in CT. anyway, its enroute as of tonight, and should be here by thursday
smile.gif
dont think i will be able to sleep until it gets here!

pjb
93 RT/10

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bugeater,

VA Beach to Manassas is about 3 hours, but it would be worth the drive. I have a 4 bedroom house, and it is only me here. If you need to crash for the night, you are welcome to a beadroom.

******* will be fun, and the cruise over to the Burger King is great. The BK lot fills up very quickly, and there are some awsome cars.

Mark

PJB,

I am cruising out to either Orange VA, or Woodstock VA for a car cruise in Sat, if you want to come out with me let me know.

Mark

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark -> No, I didn't get the RT from Bill. I know Asif (I think you know him) mentioned a local gathering in the Alexandria/Annandale area. I'm up for something this weekend, but nothing too radical, as I will just be getting acquainted with the car. Maybe he will chime in here and let us know the location he is talking about. id definitely like to see your the sc'd viper. I know we're all in on the 29th meeting in manassas.

93 RT/10
02 S2000

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will bring my new ride "not a Viper", if i get it by Friday.
That wont be a problem right? or do i have to bring my Viper?