Vipers at the Biltmore! August 22-23! Latest News about Caravans etc.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weekend is the Vipers at the Biltmore event! We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend. We will also have a special guest of Tom Sessions, premier Viper Tech, for any questions (and hopefully not necessary, any technical assistance).

The initial on-site meeting location will be in the parking lot across from the group sales office at the Biltmore, between 8:30 and 9:00 am on Saturday the 22nd. Event information flyers will be available on site for the rest of the itinerary, basically as previously outlined.

If you'd like to join a caravan up to the Biltmore in Asheville Saturday morning, there will be some caravan options, as follows.

One from the Triangle area at the Exxon on E. Harden St. in Graham, NC (Exit #140 on I40/I85) at 5:15 am and depart by 5:30 am. (Anyone from the Triad area that wants to join up, please contact John Slaughter at 434-242-6842.)

One from the Concord/Charlotte area at the Zmax dragway entrance (right off of Exit #49 off of i85) at 6:15 am.

From there both caravans will proceed and meet up in Statesville on I40 westbound at Exit 148 in the parking lot of the "Boxcar Grille" at 6:45 am. We'll wait around 15 minutes and then leave at 7:00 am to head to Asheville to arrive around 8:30 am.

Anyone who just wants to meet us there at the "Boxcar Grille", be there at 6:45 am, otherwise you can just hang out on an exit ramp along our route and just join us as we go by.

The Concord/Charlotte group will be heading up I77 northbound to I40 westbound in statesville and then on out to Asheville (contact is Don Smith 301-643-5588).

The group coming down from the Triangle area will going out I40 westbound the whole way
(contact is John Slaughter 434-242-6842).

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CORRECTION! The caravan from the Triangle will meet at the Exxon on E. Harden St. in Graham, NC , which is Exit #148, not 140! (Yes, it's the same exit # as the Statesville meetup, which is because then it is just on I40 and not the merged I85/I40.)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth