Vipers at the Biltmore! August 22-23!

HSSSTOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... 8 Vipers from Ontario/Canada will drive down, we can hardly wait till Aug., ....see you all at the Biltmore, EH.

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget that today June 15th is the response deadline for The Vipers at The Biltmore event scheduled for August 22nd and August 23rd at The Biltmore Estate in Ashville, NC

Check out the details of the event here
VIPERS at THE BILTMORE

Be sure to get your response in today here
Vipers At The Biltmore - Response Form

or call Don Smith at 301-643-5588

Thank You
JL Adams
VP/Secretary
Carolinas Viper Club of America
Carolinas Viper Club - The Official Viper Club Website for North and South Carolina VCA Members.

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey John, keep up the good work! As soon as I find the right '06 coupe, I'll be participating in these outings again. Good to see the NC/SC chapter growing! Man I miss it!!

Dwight

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John, keep up the good work! As soon as I find the right '06 coupe, I'll be participating in these outings again. Good to see the NC/SC chapter growing! Man I miss it!!

Dwight

That's no excuse :) Show up in something, or pick up one of the '06 Blue/ Whites that are selling dirt cheap right now.
BTW- You need to visit the shop again sometime.

Steve

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's no excuse :) Show up in something, or pick up one of the '06 Blue/ Whites that are selling dirt cheap right now.
BTW- You need to visit the shop again sometime.

Steve
I know! I know! Been busy at trying to stay busy. You hit it right on the head Steve! A '06 Blue/White is exactly what I'm looking for. I've found several, but a couple of more financial things to knock out, and I'm going to pull the trigger. Hope your doing well and I'll definitely stop by soon. All of this new activity in the club is impressive and making me really miss it!

Stay Tuned
Dwight

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dwight

Yeah, you better buy something quick! You've got about 2 months! :D

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there with the turbo car. It's looking to be a great time. I'm trying to figure out a nice cruise for everyone.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there with the turbo car. It's looking to be a great time. I'm trying to figure out a nice cruise for everyone.

Looking forward to hearing what you come up with! Something nice on the Blue Ridge Parkway?