Vipers on the track part deux

Longdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woah, never thought I'd live to see the day, I think we had 6 combined for last Sat + Sunday at the Ridge! (I had the yellow ACR)

Of course, Oregon, WA, and North Of the Border people had to join forces to pull that off, eh?

Apologies if I was not too social - too many things going on at the same time! Whoever was driving black convertible - that was good driving - never thought I'd see anyone go so quickly *******!

Anyway, I promise I'll be more chatty next time. I'll be there with HOD this Sat (probably instructing/giving rides for the majority of the day) and with Bullet Racing/Ridge School next Sunday.

Viper007Bond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've considering doing my very first HPDE ever at the Ridge with HOD this Saturday. I'm a complete novice but knowing there will be at least one other Viper there, and instructing at that, I may just have to pull the trigger and do it!

Now I just have to find a helmet...

EDIT: Ah, I see they'll have helmets for rent. Perfect.

OP
OP
L

Longdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
neat! See you on saturday!

you can PM me if you have questions they don't cover on the website or need help with self-tech etc.

Viper007Bond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks!

need help with self-tech etc.

I just had the car in for service at the dealer last week (fresh oil + inspection) so I'm sure everything is fine with the car thankfully. :)

EDIT: Looking at my calendar, I think I'm actually going to reconsider. Just too busy. Going to hold off until the spring and maybe start with a skills day first to get to better know my car beforehand. Thanks anyway.

Last edited: