Vipers to the Smokies Video!

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Ya'all!

I'm so happy to share this video with all of you! Thanks to Members Blair and Monica Retchin for making it possible, and for truly being the catalyst behind this trip to the Tennessee Mountains to enjoy some really beautiful scenic roads. Also big thanks to Dave (South Florida) and to Richie (Central North Florida) for making the necessary calls to the places where everyone stayed.

And last, but certainly not least, thanks to EVERYONE who made this trip. Without all of you, there would have been no trip; we met new members, and were lucky to see old ones, and of course, members from all over the South. It was truly a delight for every one of you who were able to come out.

We had a total of 12 Vipers from the South and it was really an amazing time.

Funny story too.................. Our main hub was Townsend, Tennessee, 15 minutes from where Blair and Monica have their cabin. On Sunday night, dinner was pre-arranged at a local steakhouse. Townsend being a small small community, everyone truly knows each other by first name.

Well, that evening around 6pm, a gentleman pulls up in a Viper and has dinner. The owner knowing that the Viper Club is going to be there, with 20 plus others at 8, asks him, so you're with the Viper Club?

He looks around and chuckles, Viper Club? No it's just me. Well, an hour later, the VCA members who were on the trip walk in and of course it's an unbelievable homecoming! Turns out that the gentleman was from Chicago and was driving down to Ft. Lauderdale to see the boat show. He decides to stay at a 5 star B&B and has dinner at the same place the rest of us were! Well, he of course decides to join the rides for the next few days, and new friendships have just been solidified! We are family!!!

And also, a huge thanks to all the VCA Presidents in SE for spreading the word out to their members. I sincerely appreciate that.

Enjoy the video, and again, thanks to all of you who were able to make this 1st trip of many. Hope to see ya'll real soon now!

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/7485861[/media]

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On saturday we decided to create a video and less then 24 hrs later it was done.

A special thanks to Blair for arranging all of this at the last minute.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome!! I so wish I could have made it down that weekend.... You guys had perfect weather I see.

Careful with the "stunt" driving..... I was behind a "stunt" driver in a "Z" who put it into the wall on the Dragon last spring... Not a pertty sight.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Great video and looks like it would be a great ride. Need to watch your regional forums for the next time a cruise is put together on the dragon as that looks like a blast.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62