VIR Dec 6-7

vpr4track

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm going to the CHIN event @ VIR in early December to get a feel for the car. Is anyone else from the forum going to be there in a Viper?

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what kind of event is it. i just finished a roe set up and might try to get some numbers on it if possible before the tracks close.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
come on down to Road Atlanta with NASA....They have both Driver's Ed & Racing....

OP
OP
V

vpr4track

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nate, CHIN holds events that provide lots of seat time. No competition. They usually require point-bys for passing. There are usually a full spectrum of cars participating; some are quite fast and exotic. I chose them over the NASA event b/c it is a shorter drive for me and the size of the field is smaller w/ CHIN. The whole event is limited to 80 cars. I just need to see how/if I can make this new car run.
Here's a link: Chin MotorSports - More Tracks, More Track Time!

I saw that there is a 2008 ACR Viper registered, don't know if he is a forum member.

Frank,
Are you going for a record to win at a NASA event in every region this year? I'd coax you to go to VIR, but I won't be able to keep up w/ you anyways. Maybe I'll see you on I-81 heading south.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will only travel the east coast to race. I will not go farther west (as of now) than Ohio. The South East has several cars registered in my class, so i gotta go.. Hopefully it will be a great weekend.

Everyone enjoy VIR....Stay Safe