Visiting San Diego

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and see if anyone from the VCA was in or around San Diego. I'm visiting San Diego on business today through Friday morning staying at the Hotel Del Coronado from NJ/NY and thought I'd reach out to see if anyone was around to meet up in some spare free time that I may have in the next couple of days.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a whole lot of great members down in San Diego.
Not sure how many of them come on the VCA website. Most are on our So Cal website.
I'm 90 minutes north in Orange County, so it is a bit far for me to get down to you...I would have loved to meet you and shown you some So Cal hospitality, especially since you are probably one of Bobby's club members.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you get out here again, stay the weekend. Usually something going on here. At minimum enjoy the weather and go to C&C in Irvine, runs every Saturday and has to be the best show in the country. Mike

OP
OP
H

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have extended my stay through the weekend as I'm now back home by New York City. SD was beautiful, and I have a cousin that lives in Irvine who I'll have to go visit next time and check out the C&C with also. Sorry I missed meeting up with you guys.

OP
OP
H

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. Very nice of you to say, and I hope to get back out there one day in the next couple of years. Same goes for you guys if you ever make your way out to the NY/NJ area one day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper