VOI 10 in Detroit - IT'S OFFICIAL!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes! I'll drive up to it! Didn't see you at Vegas though! :nono:

BTW, I was going to drive to Texas, but there was a hurricane between me and Texas :crazy2:

Phhhhfffffffft, huricanes. Excuses, excuses ;)

I was leaving for the mid-east so I had a bit-o-excuse. Not thrilled about Detroit, but hope to be there. :2tu: Bringing the wife?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Any chance Viper Days could do a race or demo during VOI 10 with some comp coupes? That would be fun to watch.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance Viper Days could do a race or demo during VOI 10 with some comp coupes? That would be fun to watch.

Better yet, if the movie Wanted turns out to be any good how about also including a couple demo's from the stunt guys that did all the prep work? Maybe have the main actors give an appearance too?

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm expecting delivery of an '08 Bright Blue Viper at the end of the summer ...Do you think it would be possible to fly up and take delivery at VOI-10 for those last/late '08s???

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just bought my first Viper. A 2003 SRT10. I read about the even in Detroit and had a question. Is there only a certain amount of spots available? I need to get hooked up with the club out of Overland Park, KS to caravan because I live in Topeka, KS.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought my first Viper. A 2003 SRT10. I read about the even in Detroit and had a question. Is there only a certain amount of spots available? I need to get hooked up with the club out of Overland Park, KS to caravan because I live in Topeka, KS.
Congrats on your new Viper! There are a very limited number of spots available - approximately 1200 people or less than 600 cars with the usual number of "carless" folks reserving early from overseas, bringing families, etc. And don't forget that VCA members get a discount of $55 per person (up to two people per membership).

Of course the Kansas City VCA is one of the more active clubs in the country and you will definitely want to join up with the club. We have a cruise tomorrow and then our big Dyno Day THIS Sunday, May 4th. Indeed, the cost of your membership is darn near "paid off" on Dyno Day when all members dyno for free, including a free lunch! Drop me a PM for more information.

We look forward to seeing you soon and at VOI 10! :2tu:

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey it's really not that bad here but just to fuel the stereotype here you go

l_f7baa1bd08f50496d01aefb6190163f5.jpg

Reaction score
I'm also able to come as a guest this year and am very excited to meet all of my customers I know only over the phone along with some of my affiliates such as the good boys from DC Performance! I hear that it is a truly awesome gathering with tons of fun stuff for any Viperholic.

See you there! :drive::headbang::2tu::nana::beer::hug::slap::phone::comp1::boozer::woot::panic:

Man I love these things

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also able to come as a guest this year and am very excited to meet all of my customers I know only over the phone along with some of my affiliates such as the good boys from DC Performance! I hear that it is a truly awesome gathering with tons of fun stuff for any Viperholic.

See you there! :drive::headbang::2tu::nana::beer::hug::slap::phone::comp1::boozer::woot::panic:

Man I love these things

Mark, Rocman (Mark) and I are taking the ACR to WSIR Sunday unsorted :D

V

Venomiss

Just got off the phone with JRT earlier today if you haven't already talked with them.

There will be an off site area with security and a shuttle for people with trailers.
That information will be going out with VOI packets-(thank you C-Note!)
Right now the rooms reserved for members at the Motor City Hotel are full. You can still get a room there but it will be a regular rate.
The MGM still has rooms at the negotiated rates for members.

Time to get signed up for VOI!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nutritionkgzexoti