Roll call...

Who's going? :drive:

I know Alex is.

My wife and I all signed up.

Who else?

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just signed up, the D is only 20 minutes away, gotta go !

oh well not in IL region but had fun with the people that came in for the auto-x last yr.

Last edited:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in. Haven't registered yet but made the hotel reservation this morning at the Motor City Hotel. This should be a blast, my first VOI!!

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife and I are going. Loved VOI9 and this time I can save the $2200.00 on shipping the car and just drive up. Just made hotel reservations and will be registering soon also.:2tu:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will go with 2 Viper - starting south of Chicago may be together with a bunch of other IL owners...:D

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will organize a couple of caravans, we have a LOT of folks going. Getting there will be half the fun.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I just put a reservation in for the Motor City Hotel as I figured it would fill up first. Now I just gotta figure out how to attend (hopefully with my son) and then get him off to Brown on Sunday right after VOI for his first year of college.

Imagine how short the trip could be if we could unleash the V10 all the way to Detroit. :D

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have... you need to drive back with us. We held 130 all the way across MI the last time we returned from Belle Isle.

My hands are still shaking.

OP
OP
R

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wife and I are driving. Looking fwd to it after Alex's post. Unfort, my wife ... not so much after the same post.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Rob, I'm surprised. C'mon!

Cindy can't go because her school year would be just starting and taking off during that time period is problematic. So if I go, I will be going solo. It's kind of a bummer. :(

I know that there is not a good chance of many more if that, so that is definitely pushing me to go. A few more posts like Rob's and I suppose I won't have a choice but to go. :dunno:

So who wants to convice me that I will regret it by not going?

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm... we'll break your legs...? Did that work? We do know people.

Well if that didn't do it, here's something. We might be in the same boat. Kristina might not be able to go, so I'm going solo too. So you're not the only one.

C'mon, it's not the prom.

(feel the peer pressure yet?)

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because it might be the last VOI? Hopefully, not, but you never will know later

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im trying VERY hard to go. It's looking tough to scrap up an extra 3k$ i will need for registration and hotel. Not all of us make a ton of money or have a lot extra to spend. :)

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im trying VERY hard to go. It's looking tough to scrap up an extra 3k$ i will need for registration and hotel. Not all of us make a ton of money or have a lot extra to spend. :)

You've got more than that in your stereo alone! :D

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone here making res at Motor City, Isnt most of the activities being held at MGM?

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never was a more appropriate remark made. Mike, if you sold your system you could probably pay for all of us...!

Rob, it seems most folks are going to leave on Sunday after the race. It's always a fun ride home.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WE ARE IN!!!!! Reservations for hotel and evet were made two weekd ago. Now all I need is a street legal car that I can drive over there. But it might be nice if they let us drive on the Belle Ilse track to take the CC out.