VOI 11 Hotel Booking is OPEN!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides being one of the least expensive VOI's to attend in the past decade (registration fees will be <$700), we have also arranged rooms in two world-class hotels: The host hotel is The Grand America and we also booked their sister property across the street, The Little America Hotel. The rates are as follows:

The Grand America (Reservations: 800-437-5288)
Premier Room (King or Double) - $179 per night (normally $329):

You must be registered for see images

Executive Suite (King or Double) - $209 per night (normally $359):

The Little America (Reservations: 800-437-5288)
Garden Room (King or Double) - $109 per night (normally $159)
Tower Suite (King or Double) - $139 per night (normally $189)

All rooms plus tax of course, and we have arranged for 24/7 SECURED underground parking for all Vipers, as well as parking for 80 trailers on site. 24/7 manned security for our cars is included in the rate. Note that we have SOLD OUT previous VOI hotel room blocks, especially when we offer a couple different hotel options. So book early to make sure you get the best rooms in your hotel of choice.

Oh, and one last thing: Many folks have said this will be their 2010 vacation destination. As such, we have gone to great lengths to secure that rate for all Viper Club attendees for up to a WEEK on either side of the event dates (September 23 - October 10). So if you are interested in seeing the thousands of things in the greater Salt Lake and Park City areas, you can get the Viper Club rate for a full vacation. Just be SURE to mention the Viper Club of America when booking your hotel rooms. You will be very glad you did!

Stay tuned more exciting information as we finalize the registration fees and some of the additional features of VOI 11...

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chris.

Im booked....

You must be registered for see images attach

Can't wait......

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do we pay/register for the VOI itself?
We will be posting when registration officially goes live, as we are still hammering out some of the details on things like bus transportation and lunch costs for the cruise. We are also working on getting some good entertainment for Saturday night - beyond the sock puppets we had originally planned in order to conserve cash. ;)

Stay tuned to http://www.voi11.com/!

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're planning on doing a road trip from the SF Bay Area, to Vegas, and then up to SLC - so I'm going to book. After 13 years, it would be nice to actually meet some of you people...

Viper RR

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Chris
Thanks for all the hard work so far. I'm booked and I'm not going to sleep in the bathroom this VOI.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Locked and Loaded. Can you confirm the schedule for Sunday as I am debating whether I will stay on Sunday evening or head north towards Billings MT (via Yellowstone) to visit a friend.

Thanks for all of the time and effort in putting this together.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Booked!! Thanks Chris, all VCA officers, and JR Thompson for your hard work and Dodge for continuing the Viper!:2tu::2tu::2tu::usa::usa::usa:

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be posting when registration officially goes live, as we are still hammering out some of the details on things like bus transportation and lunch costs for the cruise. We are also working on getting some good entertainment for Saturday night - beyond the sock puppets we had originally planned in order to conserve cash. ;)

Stay tuned to VOI 11 ~ 2010!

Awesome!!! Thx!

Anybody have any pull with a trucking company that would want to tke 7-8 Vipers from TX to SLC. Searching for a "good deal" on an enclosed trailer that we could all chip in on & do the fly & drive thingy. Already have half the truck full - need to get some firm pricing and I'll probably get the other half.

Thx!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA is in very serious negotiations with at least three different transport companies including Reliable and Pilot. Our goal is to get everybody the very best rates possible for those that want to fly in. We will keep you posted!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome!!! Thx!

Anybody have any pull with a trucking company that would want to tke 7-8 Vipers from TX to SLC. Searching for a "good deal" on an enclosed trailer that we could all chip in on & do the fly & drive thingy. Already have half the truck full - need to get some firm pricing and I'll probably get the other half.

Thx!

FWIW... I have used this guy to haul cars for me. It is a very nice, air ride, six car "stacker". He hauls cars for the Barrett Jackson auctions etc.
Has some unbelievable car stories...

leadsled.jpg

Anyway, I just got a "VOI quote" from him...

To haul six cars from St. Louis to SLC (1340 miles each way) would be $2000 per car, roundtrip. They allow you to bring extra wheels/tires etc.

Obviously, I will wait to commit until the VCA quotes are available.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris,
I skimmed through the other thread, but didn't see an itinerary for the event yet. If VOI is from Sep 30 to Oct 3, should we be planning to arrive/check-in on the 29th for events on the 30th, or is the 30th a 'check-in day' like the first day of VOI-X?

dragnet

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Live and work in Lagos Nigeria. Viper at my home
Do you have any information on the dates for the rate? I just booked for the Sept 23rd through October 3rd and The Grand reservationist states that the contract rates starts on the 27th (3 days earlier than the contracted 30th). Can you please check the contract with the Grand as they are quoting $250+ for Sept 23rd through 26th. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth