VOI 11 products

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is everything that is going to be listed already listed at voi11.com? I want to order some stuff but I was waiting until everything was listed so I could get it all in one order. Is shipping priced per item or per order?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are still listing it as we are waiting on quantities on hand from a couple of the suppliers, including the Saturday centerpiece. The shipping prices should be inclusive and not individual.

That said, some items WILL sell out, so don't be surprised if some items disappear before others are listed. We are doing our best with our volunteer staff of two. :2tu:

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just attempted to order a T-shirt via the VOI11 site but was quoted $82+ for delivery to the UK, which seems ridiculously high to me... :omg:

Y2K5SRT YHM (PM)

V

Venomiss

We are having some VOI11 hats made and they will be on the website when we have them in hand.

Same goes for the Saturday night centerpieces when they are ready they will be added in with a picture too.

The programmer is looking at the shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey- What happened to the Viper M&M's?:confused:
Did you guys eat them all????:rolaugh:

It would be good to have that as a reminder of VOI 11:headbang:
They are most certainly delicious! We actually gave most of them to the front desk staff at both hotels to give to attendees as they checked out. The few we brought back (on ice) are in limbo as we aren't sure how to send them where they would survive a warm truck, plane, etc. They were shipped to the hotel on ice and came from the hotel on ice. Probably overkill to mail 'em that way...

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are most certainly delicious! We actually gave most of them to the front desk staff at both hotels to give to attendees as they checked out. The few we brought back (on ice) are in limbo as we aren't sure how to send them where they would survive a warm truck, plane, etc. They were shipped to the hotel on ice and came from the hotel on ice. Probably overkill to mail 'em that way...

I've got $50 saying I know what dessert will be at the Marshall Thanksgiving dinner :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got $50 saying I know what dessert will be at the Marshall Thanksgiving dinner :D

Three words: Trick or treat

:lmao:

If we can figure out a way to send some out where they won't melt we can put the ones we have left on the site. We are candied out here in Kansas! :D

We have ONE VOI 11 Centerpiece from Thursday night left, and have already sold out of couple other items and several sizes of some shirts. We have embroidered shirts that sold out so quickly that will be back on shortly. They look great! We will also be adding one of the pins given out on the scenic cruise, as well as the highly anticipated VOI theme song on CD, "Supernatural Automobile" - a great tune by our own Tony "Venzano". Professionally recorded in a sound studio (sounds awesome), we are even donating half of the proceeds of that item to charity for the holidays.

Dare I say it? Stay tuned!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mm.jpg