Voi 11 Web Site Meeting

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Landed safely yesterday in NY, can't wait 'till we leave in a week :yay: Like Markus said is this website thing still on?!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We ALL will be there! But the question is: where?

Good to see that you made it safe to NY, Willem!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please don't have it directly after the presidents meeting like last time unless you can ensure the meeting will be done and we can actually attend the website meeting!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There goes the neighborhood! :lmao:

Have you been to the US before?

I've been quiet as a small puddycat :lmao: Jimmy and I went to a restaurant yesterday evening and kinda took a scenic tour of downtown Manhattan before hailing a cab, lol. Right near the address it was supposed to be the Avenue of the Americas seemed to quit existing and we were lost :dunno:? Jeckyl and Hide (pardon any spelling issues) it was, we don't have such cool themed reataurants back home!
I do have to say that the NY cabs are a lot more luxurious than the cars at my place of work.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That explains why the earth trembled. ITV landed. :lmao:

Ditto. Whats the scoop?

Yea I did feel like sending in that small tornado in advance of my arrival, the military grade satellite showed a couple of old trees that I wasn't happy with :eater:

Oh wait you mean that you were sitting on top of your cellphone when the text message buzzer went off :rolaugh:?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right, almost forgot something. First visit to the US but have been to western Canada a couple of times really liking it so far!

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there, it will be nice to see everyone up close, after that I'll be seeing you in my rearview mirror on the track. LOL. Rick

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the latest email from VOI-11 headquarters...Thanks a lot for all your efforts :2tu:

...well over 300 Vipers coming in...:drive:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I am leaving tomorrow morning for Chicago...see you all in SLC next week :drive:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my shirt ready !!!!

attachment.php

OP
OP
L

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ooops. We do need to tell ya where...................

Bar in the Little America Hotel, 5pm, Thursday September 30th. Double check when you register in and get the rest of your stuff.
When you reach the bar you will be provided with a name tag with your avatar and user name encased in plastic with a lanyard. We decided to do it on the first day for those who would wish to wear the tag the rest of the week an meet old friends from the board.
Tags look like this...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62