Voi 11 Web Site Meeting

HPmopars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I will be there if time hasn't ran out to join in :)

-Greg

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the Pres. meeting will be a quick one. ;)

Yeah, like last time?! Though last time we were off at the other hotel and had to wait forever for transport back, just in time to see everyone leaving from the webhead event?!

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope to make it in time, if not I will see everyone around. Leave for Vegas in the am and then on to SLC on Thurs.

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no, I need to pay the tab here at the brew-pub at boogie back to the hotel.

And I'm walking, no cars and beer here, so have to double time it!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time at the get together today...got to meet Timbo (Gotvenom 08), Chad (V10SpeedLuvr), Robert (Mopar Boy), Kelly (kcobean) and the infamous Jimmy from VOI 10...among others. Thanks to all who showed up :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're a fellow yellow. A little brotherly love is all!

In line at the auto-x event now. Fun stuff.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're a fellow yellow. A little brotherly love is all!

In line at the auto-x event now. Fun stuff.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. I don't really mind. Now if was a red guy, well! Then I would know they mean it!

Just got off the track. Waiting for the next round. :)

Nice meeting everyone as well!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great meeting all you guys there! Bottlefed was having Final dinner at our table before we left and our table won a LOT of JonBs door prizes. 1tony1 was great chatting with you there. Thanks for the Great memories guys.

Kelly, I gotta say thinks for the tag ... whenever someone didn't say "Oh I know you" when I told them Wstrn Cda and Ted, I showed them my RTTTTed tag and "OOOOhh I know you!" Thank God they were all smiling :) I guess the rude Alley guys didn't make it?

Ted

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great meeting all you guys there! Bottlefed was having Final dinner at our table before we left and our table won a LOT of JonBs door prizes. 1tony1 was great chatting with you there. Thanks for the Great memories guys.

Kelly, I gotta say thinks for the tag ... whenever someone didn't say "Oh I know you" when I told them Wstrn Cda and Ted, I showed them my RTTTTed tag and "OOOOhh I know you!" Thank God they were all smiling :) I guess the rude Alley guys didn't make it?

Ted

Hi Ted, it was GREAT to meet you! I'm sorry you didn't get to bring your car or your wife!

As for the tags, I just showed up with them. Those were all Lee's idea/creation, he was just caught up in the Presidents meeting, so I rushed them over.

I met so many people from the website and otherwise this weekend....it was awesome!

Thanks for setting it up Lee!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great to meet everyone in person and I have created long term friendships with many folks from the club.

Thanks VCA

Bruce

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great meeting some of you this weekend. I have never had so many people I know, but have never met lol

Ted,
you are much crazier than I could have imagined. I should have given you my card and a free therapy session. I think living so far from nowhere has finally caught up to you.
But I still love you ;)

Oh, and congrats on winning the Belangers

-Tim

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great meeting some of you this weekend. I have never had so many people I know, but have never met lol

Ted,
you are much crazier than I could have imagined. I should have given you my card and a free therapy session. I think living so far from nowhere has finally caught up to you.
But I still love you ;)

Oh, and congrats on winning the Belangers

-Tim

Yeah, congrats on winning the Belangers Ted. :mad: I think everybody in that room won something but yours truly. Cobean luck strikes again! :lmao::lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a complaint. My name tag was thrown at me! :lmao:

At least you got a name tag. With that and some of my VOI credentials missing, its good to see the yellow bias around here stretches into real life as well :rolleyes:....or its just plain avatar envy ;)

:D

...or maybe something with me signing up late may have a little to do with it as well :D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least you got a name tag. With that and some of my VOI credentials missing, its good to see the yellow bias around here stretches into real life as well :rolleyes:....or its just plain avatar envy ;)

:D

...or maybe something with me signing up late may have a little to do with it as well :D

Sorry about that man....next time I see you, I'll throw something at you just to make up for it. :lmao:

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RUNNR ... Remember at the web meeting when I asked if you could hook me up with the Venom logo beside my name I have asked a few people and still can't get it :( I am a paid Venom member hook me up please :):2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't feel bad... I run the darn web site and didn't get a badge....

Well now to be fair there Mr. RUNNR...You never posted in this thread to say you were coming, and your one post in the other thread wasn't made until 3 days before the event, after badges had been printed, and you didn't really say that you were coming.

At the next VOI though, I will make sure you have an extra special badge for the web meeting. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth