VOI 12 Caravan

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering who's going from the club and what everyone's plan is for getting down there? It's September already!

I'm weighing two options. Driving Tuesday night to Martinsburg, WV and spend the night at my sisters or drive straight through on Wednesday.

Mike

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can borrow my helmet as long as it's a proper fit. No V1 here, I usually just out run them...LOL.

OP
OP

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I just called them and ordered mine. Be sure to check on the delivery date. He's going to call me back with a confirmation since his first guess was the day I'd be gone. If it won't get here on time, I'll have it shipped to the hotel.

OP
OP

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was able to order mine from apex yesterday. $165 with free bag and free shipping and it will be here tomorrow.

OP
OP

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm leaving Wednesday morning and stopping in Martinsburg WV for the night. PLan on taking I-84 to I-81 in Scranton PA.

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The PA/WV caravan is leaving from Harrisburg at 9 AM on Wednesday. We hope/plan to meet up with the Ohio caravan around 3 PM.

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CRUZIN

Anyone else from the club going down?

Hey ya'll!
Jimmy and Juliana been out en bout fur a bit now. Lookin here, we y'all getem suthuthn accentz.
Tamin dolphins in Virgina beach.
Joustin in midevil timz over in Myrrtlle.
Now outto put that fire out and tame that dragon tail!
See y'all soon
Xoxo

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are here! Did the Tail Of The Dragon yesterday on the way here, it was Awesome! Met a guy there wearing a neck brace, he didn't make it through the tail of the dragon and broke his collarbone in 3 places and broke his back. No this is not brokeback mountain, it's the Dragon! Who has a license plate Poisonous from NY? We are at the same hotel!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper