VOI 12 Transport scheduling

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boosted from the VOI forum. Who in Houston thinks they want to ship their car to VOI? If we have 6 we will get a discounted rate.

Thanks,

Mike

"VOI is going to be here before you know it!
Reserve your space today on one of Passport Transports state of the art car haulers with real time tracking systems to monitor your Snakes Journey!

This year Passport has given us two pricing options:

1)Passport Transport is giving VCA members 20% off their rates to ship a single car door to door to and from VOI 12

2) Passports Truck Load Rates, If you can get 6 cars together at one location Passport will give you truck load pricing saving you even more money.(It HAS TO BE 6 CARS)

Call Passport today and let them know you are a VCA Member shipping your car to VOI 12
1-800-325-4267, call today!

www.passporttransport.com

"We at Passport Transport have the experience and the equipment to get the job done right every time! Since our founding in 1970, we have shipped thousands of treasured vehicles door-to-door with our Fully Enclosed Auto Transporters. Whether your prized possession is your daily driver, a vintage racecar, a classic, a sixties muscle car, a street rod, or a modern exotic you can depend on Passport Transport. With our up-to-the-minute GPS Tracking System, you can know exactly where your car is at all times. We take the extra step to ensure your vehicles' safety because we share your appreciation of fine automobiles"

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody else pulling their trailer to Charlotte from Houston?

Richard

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Passport says 2,200 round trip with VCA discount. Pretty steep but I don't have the time to trailer or I would. Discount would still apply if we get six cars. Probably not likely given the people I know have registered at this point from Houston.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235