VOI 8

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any convoys heading West on I-20 to Dallas passing thru Shreveport Louisiana? If so count me in.

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rollin4,

I'm definitely going to VOI 8 and I'm up for a convoy. I'll be taking both my Vipers so I have to figure out the logistics but I'm game.

Doc

OP
OP
R

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doc, sounds good. We need to hook up and travel together. You planning on driving both Vipers? I am going to check with Mike Martin of Pineville but I believe he will be trailering his GTS. Have to see what BIGBADCJ in Monroe is doing and if he is going. Who knows we may be able to hook up with some of the Fla, Va, or Md guys if they are passing thru Shreveport.

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rollin4,

I will have to trailer my track car, but I may just take it over to Dallas the week before the event and leave it there. That way I could caravan in the '96. Snake Bitten
I have not heard of a drag event in Shreveport at that time but I'm usually the last to know of such things.

Doc

OP
OP
R

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting Snake Bitten, where did you hear about that? It would be a great idea. Doc you need to check that out, isn't Red River Dragstrip up there?

OP
OP
R

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huummmmm just read Dr Roof's post in this forum V 10 Nationals at Red River Raceway Sept 7-8. Darn it just keeps getting better.

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HMMm, drag racing,track,then more drag, plus ALL the street stuff. drive @30hrs @trip, party, sleep? for 10 days straight. This is car mag cover story. Talk about a real life test for a stocker. Is it possible to accomplish such a feat without having any problems? If so, it must be documented.

OP
OP
R

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave...is it possible??? I guess you will never know until you try it.Who knows you may wind up being a contributing editor to Car & Driver or Road & Track etc. It is shaping into a very interesting time for Viper owners. Now if everyone can meet up in Shreveport it will be one heck of a convoy headed West down I-20 to Dallas. Boy will that turn some heads. Just the thought of that many Vipers.

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be coming in from North West FL through Shreveport. Sounds like the right place to meet. Anybody else from FL VCA coming through this way? I'm near Destin and Ft WAlton Beach.

Paul :usa: