VOI caravan for Midwest

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is going to the VOI event, and which location are you booking your room?

Bruce

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im going but flyin(with my fingers crossed) but any way the one more exspensive hotel i think is where the voi is held- check the first thread about this.:headbang:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Bruce,

Are you drivng the Viper and are you thinking about trying to make it in one day from Omaha, or finding a stopping point along the way? As I am in the Quad Cities/Davenport, IA, I was planning on making it a 2 day trip and stopping somewhere near the western border of NE.

I booked my room at the Grand America since that is the host hotel although it appears that the "Little America" is just across the street and a little cheaper.

C'mon spring!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going across the street to the cheaper hotel. I am not taking my car (yes I know I will get flamed for it). As the event gets closer we will figure out a plan and folks outside the Omaha area can meet up somewhere and start a caravan.

Bruce

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bruce,

Are you drivng the Viper and are you thinking about trying to make it in one day from Omaha, or finding a stopping point along the way? As I am in the Quad Cities/Davenport, IA, I was planning on making it a 2 day trip and stopping somewhere near the western border of NE.

I booked my room at the Grand America since that is the host hotel although it appears that the "Little America" is just across the street and a little cheaper.

C'mon spring!

Hey Rocket, I am going to leave on that Wednesday and was planning on stopping near the western Neb border as well. I am booked in at the Grand. Wanna hook up and travel together? I am taking mine but in an enclosed trailer.

Jim

HPmopars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am booked at the Grand. I will be driving the Viper and leaving early wednesday and stopping about half way or so overnight. :drive:

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the event gets closer the Omaha group will post a meeting point for folks to meet and start the long caravan to the promised land. I have since changed my reservation to the Grand Hotel and am now hoping to take the car.

Bruce

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Please let me know what the plans are going to be guys, I'm still trying to decide if I am going or not. I'd love to caravan so just keep me in the loop. Mark