VOI event at Nashville Superspeedway

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
SORRY to hear about your Viper. I may have missed something in your note...but how do you KNOW it was a Viper owner??? Regardless of the security situation, there are occasional mishaps that CAN be caused by other vehicles passing through. In any event, (including the fact that it may well have been another Viper owner) I hope you FIND the "spineless" person...and, again, VERY SORRY about your Viper !!!

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's incredible that someone would have the cajones to do that. I'm down in the boro, so if you find who done it let me know and we'll go kick some a$$!!!!

Ps, Is your insurance going to cover it?

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
MAN, THAT'S AWFUL !!! Hopefully, a little dialogue here will jog someone's memory that can be of assistance to you.

Good luck !

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello Scott;

I had an idea that may help. What color paint did the phantom Viper leave on yours? If there is evidence of color, you could check with one of the VCA officers and find out how many of that color were registered? Then, perhaps you could have a clue to inquire as to other claims on Vipers to your agent (probably a longshot) and maybe with Dodge as to someone ordering replacement parts?

I know this seems too obvious, but there are only a few authorized Viper dealers. Maybe a few phone calls? Of course, you don't have to go to a Viper dealer for paint repair, but I would if I ever need it.

Best of luck!

Jim

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were you a paid participant at the VOI? If so, I would imagine that you may be covered by the $1 million event policy that the VCA carries for VCA events - or that Viper HQ could help you find the person. Did you discuss this with any of the event management when you found out? What did they say?

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by scott61:
Just an update. My viper is finally getting fixed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is good news!! But I would still like to now what LOW-LIFE do this to your baby! If you ever find out I'm sure some of the "New York Boys" would love to have an excuse to swing a bat!
pissed.gif

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Glad to see your Viper getting fixed...truly a sad experience !!

We ALL cringe when we hear stories about Viper damage...happy to hear yours is on the mend !!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to the VCA insurance? Was it not covered under the event policy or does the VCA policy not cover items like this?

Reaction score
You wouldn't be the Scott that works at Castle Motorsports in Rivergate would you? If so please give me a call at 615-504-3684 Thanks

By the way who fixed your snake?

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The liability insurance at the event would only apply to a VCA member and it is liability only - so say if you ran over a spectator / attendee.....

I still cannot figure out if this person was a paid VOI participant or was in without credentials? Did you talk to the event management? Any event participant I am sure would have contacted the managemnet of the event and asked for help in determining how this happened, and might could have been helped in other ways....

Not saying damaging a person's car and leaving was justified at all - just trying to figure out what happened.