VOI Salt Lake

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm kind of torn on this one. That's 1,200 miles to get there in my GTS. Not trying to keep the mileage way down there so a road trip sounds great, but it IS a long way (1 1/2 days of driving, each way) for 2-3 days of partying.

Is anyone from the North Texas group planning on driving out just before VOI and coming back right after?:dunno:

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

You will probably get more replies from the club through the Yahoo group. I don't really ever see many posting on here. Did anyone ever get back to you from the yahoo group?

OP
OP
B

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was your cost for shipping? Dont' want to do this at 'any cost'. Maybe because I've never been.

I'll try the Yahoo group. Just thought that at least SOME of the members would be regulars to the board!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we don't have a full truck load yet I'm not exactly sure what the final one way cost will be. If you've never been to a VOI I highly recommend it. Even if you can't bring your car to this one at least come with out the car. It's a viper event you will not want to miss.
What was your cost for shipping? Dont' want to do this at 'any cost'. Maybe because I've never been.

I'll try the Yahoo group. Just thought that at least SOME of the members would be regulars to the board!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R