VOI This Year?

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wondering what you guys think. If dodge is canceling Viper Production in 09. Why do VOI?:dunno: Hope they do. City?

Moderator Edit: There has been no announcement of any cancellation of Viper production. Any such thought is the subject of this posters imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wondering what you guys think. If dodge is canceling Viper Production in 09. Why do VOI?:dunno: Hope they do. City?

Did I miss something here...where did you hear that 2009 production is being canceled?

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's been the last model year almost every year for the past 10 years.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am very positive, but why is it such a secret
This event has always been hosted and largely paid for by Chrysler. We cannot announce an event that has not been confirmed. More importantly, as it is a Chrysler event and not a VCA event, we respectfully defer to them for their guidance on the release of any information.

Put it this way, let's say you were thinking about hosting a huge event at your house but weren't sure of the costs, date, or anything else. How would you like it if somebody then announced it? You would be pretty upset I am sure and might even cancel it after somebody else "stole your thunder" on a event that wasn't even finalized.

We are extremely fortunate to have the relationship we do with the manufacturer and we want to do everything we possibly can to maintain it.

Hopefully more news is forthcoming in the not-too-distant future!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
More importantly, as it is a Chrysler event and not a VCA event, we respectfully defer to them for their guidance on the release of any information............... Put it this way, let's say you were thinking about hosting a huge event at your house but weren't sure of the costs, date, or anything else. How would you like it if somebody then announced it? You would be pretty upset I am sure and might even cancel it after somebody else "stole your thunder" on a event that wasn't even finalized..............[quote]

Chris, this is as simple, factual, and tactful a post as you have ever authored.

(What is your definition of "is" !! See you at VOI 10 .....at Chrysler's "house" I assume.........)

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear its a GO!!!!! Wish it was a week earlier. I was at belle Isle Grand Prix Last year Great Time.