Vote for moundirs videos NOW

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes

and change the topic to include no votes also, I would like to see what the amount of ppl against them are.. Of course the panzies would never admit who they are but we all have a sneaking suspicion of who they are (the ones (1 or 2 ppl) that always complain about street racing when there is a thread up about it..)

I wish some VCA members would finally take a stand and not pay their membership again like I did because of all the *** f'ing rules. In fact, remove my VCA member info on my avatar please. :mad:

Gerald

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will not find anyone more against street racing than me and I'm not a blue hair nor a pansy. However, I do believe in free speech and therefore would support the videos staying. I do enjoy the ones that are at the track or strip, the others I ignore by choice.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes

You will not find anyone more against street racing than me and I'm not a blue hair nor a pansy. However, I do believe in free speech and therefore would support the videos staying. I do enjoy the ones that are at the track or strip, the others I ignore by choice.

This is especially telling and a good response - one can be against the act, but not the video.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IBthisisfutile. Concepts like free speech, democracy will be embraced like a lepper masseusse with poison oak and ******.....or you could just go to the alley....

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Yes Yes ....What century are we in :confused: ??? ..... Vette board has one .......are we not as good as the Vettes :eek: ???????

Cudaman :usa:

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not use the POLL feature so people can vote?

Why dont we ask all try to win the lotto? Im guessing that one shot in a gazzillion concept might have something to do with it. Of course thats just my opinion....