Walmart, your new paint correction supplier!!

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to a Walmart superstore in Dixon, Ca and was shocked to see a 3 step buffing pad system and DA buffer from Mequiars (looked like a Porter Cable). They also stocked the Professional line of their cutting and polishing compounds (like 105 and 205). Nice assortment of packing plates and other accessories too. They also had some new Mequiars microfiber pads for a DA and some new swirl removing compounds I had never heard of before.

I don't know if this is at all large Walmarts, but Dixon is not exactly in a highly populated area. I wonder if this is just a market test to verify interest.

Cheers,
George

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't sell in my part of Orygun. All the rednecks and losers here only go to Wal Mart for beer, chew and new pajama pants.

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You obviously haven't been to Dixon :lmao:

The locals call the Dixon Walmart the "Dixon Mall"....

lol!

I'll have to check our Wal-Mart's and see if the same is true here. We have a Mirror Glaze store here so they may not have anything.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol!

I'll have to check our Wal-Mart's and see if the same is true here. We have a Mirror Glaze store here so they may not have anything.
no, it doesn't matter what you have in your town, wal-mart is on a mission to destroy America, one small community at a time. They're goal is not to be competitive, but to eliminate the competition. Your mirror glaze store may not even survive. I don't think Sam Walton ever intended such ruthless dominion in small town America. I do not support my local wal-mart at all. I am a small business owner, and I'm fortunate enough that they cannot infringe on my livelyhood, but many others have not been so lucky. -all across America. .........I hate Wal-Mart. ......:hitwithrock:...........:nunu:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think the only qualification to work there is if you can fit in a blue smock
Wow, your wal-mart is strict. If the employees at our Wal-mart had to adhere to that "Must fit in the smock" rule they would have to cut they're workforce in half.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, your wal-mart is strict. If the employees at our Wal-mart had to adhere to that "Must fit in the smock" rule they would have to cut they're workforce in half.
They do have some extra large blue smocks for our area. Alot of our 'associates' must be taking advantage of their employee discount in the bakery section. None of them know where anything is if you ask for help finding an item in the store, but they obviously have no problem finding the donuts. :lmao:

blu byu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no, it doesn't matter what you have in your town, wal-mart is on a mission to destroy America, one small community at a time. They're goal is not to be competitive, but to eliminate the competition. Your mirror glaze store may not even survive. I don't think Sam Walton ever intended such ruthless dominion in small town America. I do not support my local wal-mart at all. I am a small business owner, and I'm fortunate enough that they cannot infringe on my livelyhood, but many others have not been so lucky. -all across America. .........I hate Wal-Mart. ......:hitwithrock:...........:nunu:

This..........

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like Walmart is THE place to get your detailing supplies. Really - just check out this dude's ride (from thepeopleofwalmart website) found in a local Walmarts parking lot.
SWEET!!! :rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images attach

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score

+1^ all that is wrong with this country starts with the wal-mart.

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mequire's has no problem selling Made in China products so they can afford to sell at Walmart Prices. I bought an American made Viper and plan on using American made products to maintain it.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Walmart is THE place to get your detailing supplies. Really - just check out this dude's ride (from thepeopleofwalmart website) found in a local Walmarts parking lot.
SWEET!!! :rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images attach

you beddy nice man for not showing the people from the thepeopleofwalmart website :clap:

:eater:

like this pic of gordon ramsey:

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235