Want to know : Anyone have a set of front wheels i could borrow for a few days?

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I just bought a set of used 305's

I need a set of front wheels to mount them up on my car for a trial fitment before i run them on the car. Does anyone have a set of stock gts front wheels i can borrow to trial fit these? You are more than welcome to come meet me and the car prior to the arrangement if that will help. I would need them for about 2-4 days so that i can get them mounted and fit on the car with a chance to drive on them to check for any clearance issues.

Can anyone help me out? I live in Superior Township

Last edited:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't help you out with stock GTS wheels. However I am questioning the need for fitment as this is a fairly standard size run by many at the track. I run 305's on my SRT, but mounted on wider 11 inch wheels.

OP
OP
A

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The need mostly is because i only have one set of wheels now the stock ACR's and these tires are used race scrubbs and i want to buy some other wheels for these and I want to know if i can do the stock GTS whels at my current ride height, etc. I do not know if the ACR wheel is different Offset than stock GTS wheel? anyone know?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if you ask the question in the Gen I/II forum you will get the answer you seek. I am sure all combinations have been tried. I believe the ACR and standard wheel have the same offset for Gen II.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The need mostly is because i only have one set of wheels now the stock ACR's and these tires are used race scrubbs and i want to buy some other wheels for these and I want to know if i can do the stock GTS whels at my current ride height, etc. I do not know if the ACR wheel is different Offset than stock GTS wheel? anyone know?

"Used set of 305s" does not say enuf. We assume they are 305-xx-18.

If the xx = 30 or 35, you will not have a problem on ACR wheels or eqivalent.

If you bought tru race tires 305 xx pure-race slicks with some other sidewall combo, moght NOT fit: Dunlops, Goodyear rains, Pirellis etc etc etc.

YOU BOUGHT THE TIRES, why not MEASURE THEM ?!

OP
OP
A

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,
I can measure the wheel and tire all day and night. And i can try to reference this to the stock wheel/tire and see the margin change but this would all be much easier with a second set of wheels.

If there are no wheels around I'll just mount up my ACR wheels and then check the backspacing/offset of the GTS vs my ACR rims.

I know the 305/35/18 Toyo R888's will fit on a stock ride height GTS. I do not know if they will fit my vehicle however...