Wanted 2005 Yellow Fever Truck

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a SSG 2008 and would like a 2005 Ram1500 4 Door Yellow Fever Edition, to pull my SSG VIPER to Salt Lake. Will fly anywhere in North America to get one. Got that cash thing so let's make a deal. Thanks

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good choice. :2tu: Let us know how you make out.

picture.php

picture.php

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paul in Olympia, Wash also has one - but it matches his new 2010 yellow Viper so I doubt if he'd sell it. Maybe rent it? I'm pretty sure he's driving his Yellow Viper down to SLC. PM me if you want his email or post on the Wash forums

Ted

OP
OP
V

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks I will check out grove dodge.
I almost bought the one on autotrader in Waterloo until they clarified the mileage. They are advertising it has a 33,000km truck, but it has 57,000km. I told them deal was off, if they lie about the km's what else are they lieing about?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
33,000miles equals 57,000kms, right?

It would be amazing to find a salesman that does full disclosure and never lies. He'd be a lousy salesman (my problem). As a buyer it's up to you to find the truth before you buy. Don't forget that you're buying a truck, not a slaesman.

Try searching the Viper Truck forums as I think I saw a Yellow SRT10 truck on there today.

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...967-they-totaled-my-viper-today-new-post.html

This thread has a link to the truck forums

Ted

OP
OP
V

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who, would have thunk?
I found a 2005 Yellow Fever Canadian Model with only 14,500km on it, for 35,900.00. A one owner truck, and only 1 hour from home.
Your thoughts on the price gentlemen?

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With that kind of mileage and being a one owner truck , I can't see how you could go wrong with that price . When I was looking into getting one a few years ago before I bought my 08. I was looking at buying one for 60k brand new mind you but still.

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have anymore pictures of the Yellow Viper on the far right? It looks like they "shaved" the lower bodyline on the fascia. I like that a lot! Can I buy a smoothed out fascia?

picture.php

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang