WANTED Viper Magazine Issue #1 Jan/Feb 2011 (Jeff Dunham on Cover)

Viper Ram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted: Issue #1 of the new VIPER Magazine. It is the Jan/Feb 2011 issue with Jeff Dunham on the cover with his Anaconda Green Viper. If you have an extra copy or are finished with yours....I would love to purchase it and give it a good home! I somehow missed Issue 1 and I really would appreciate the opportunity to get a copy for myself. I understand Jeff's publicist bought 50 copies. Thanks for your consideration, Mark 904-608-3424 or [email protected]

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! I never got this issue! :mad: I have a subscription! I got the ring issue and the one with the purple comp coupe.

--RS

OP
OP
V

Viper Ram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I tried the Viper Headquarters and they are out. I posted a request in the last letter to the editor in the Mar/Apr 2012 issue. They recommended that I post here to look for an extra copy. It seems that Jeffs publicist ordered 50 copies of that issue and "****" they were gone. Thanks, Mark

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone can miss a second one please let me know, pretty big Jeff Dunham fan here also.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious as to what the value would be for such an in demand issue? :dunno: may have to consider offers by PM

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will sell mine for 1 million dollars..... mmuuuuuhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa..:firedev:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just completed a subscription form on the Viper Magazine website, now let's hope that the mailman will not fail me in actually delivering all 6 of them. Not going to miss out on this stuff from now on!

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it. Send me an offer via PM.

I don't think they read the replies, I asked for an offer over a day ago for this fine, rare, high demand and out of print issue. I guess they're checking with their bank on a jumbo home equity loan or closing out the brokerage accounts before they make an offer for ours. ;)

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think they read the replies, I asked for an offer over a day ago for this fine, rare, high demand and out of print issue. I guess they're checking with their bank on a jumbo home equity loan or closing out the brokerage accounts before they make an offer for ours. ;)
hows 55 cent sound

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't planning on selling any, but what are you offering...PM please? Would have to go dig them out, put everything away in storage.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235