Wanted: Viper Neon Clock.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all.

Looking for a Viper Neon Clock like the one in this picture. Prefer Blue, but would consider red. Please let me know where I can purchase one.

You must be registered for see images attach
javascript:CaricaFoto('Viperclock.jpg')

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
google1.jpg

OP
OP
B

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I spent quite a bit of time on Google searching for the clock before I made my post. I found several references to it, but no retail sellers. I was able to contact a couple people who had them and the clocks have no manufacturer or model numbers on them. I also checked Dodge, Partsrack, SnakeOyl, VPOA and other websites, with no luck. I will PM PAViper per viper067's suggestion.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spent quite a bit of time on Google searching for the clock before I made my post. I found several references to it, but no retail sellers. I was able to contact a couple people who had them and the clocks have no manufacturer or model numbers on them. I also checked Dodge, Partsrack, SnakeOyl, VPOA and other websites, with no luck. I will PM PAViper per viper067's suggestion.

Jon's website doesn't list but a fraction of the stuff he has. Best to call or email him to be sure.

This is from Snake Oyl's site, many clock styles available.

http://www.snakeoylproducts.com/home.php?cat=294

I always enjoy going to their website. Looking at their prices is normally the best laugh I get all day.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I found this one on JonB's site.

"A large, 20” diameter illuminated clock with red, Blue, Yellow or Silver neon rim. RT/10 & GTS SRT models"

I've called on Mondays and never had a problem. Better price then Snake-oyl too.

Attachments

• ViperClock-500x500.jpg
    ViperClock-500x500.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 14

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all.

Looking for a Viper Neon Clock like the one in this picture. Prefer Blue, but would consider red. Please let me know where I can purchase one.

You must be registered for see images attach
javascript:CaricaFoto('Viperclock.jpg')

ebay should have them

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456