WANTED: Viper office chair?

Discussion in 'Merchandise, Collectibles, Memorabilia, Apparel, a' started by SylvanSRT, Dec 25, 2005.

1. SylvanSRT

SylvanSRT Enthusiast

I was looking for a Viper office(desk) chair only in very good shape anyone have one for sale or know of one?

2. Art 138

Art 138 Viper Owner

I having been looking for one also with no avail for my shop. Would be interested too.

3. carguy07

carguy07 Viper Owner

4. Sellshomesdrivesviper

Sellshomesdrivesviper Viper Owner

5. VOI9 ASP

VOI9 ASP Enthusiast

Chairs are sold out. None left.

6. SylvanSRT

SylvanSRT Enthusiast

i spoke w/ jon a while ago he had one left and someone else must have had 1st right of refusale because i spoke w/ him a few days later and it was not available

7. InjectTheVenom

InjectTheVenom VCA Associate Member

I got an e-mail a whiiiiiiile back from a compamy that makes them:

"William,

I red you post on the viper site about the viper office chair. We sell them for $1595.00 plus freight. Give us a call if you are interested.

Thanks
    Mark
    RPI Designs
    856.690.1844"

Don't know if they still offer them though :eek: E-mail is from september 16th 2004.

8. Frank T

Frank T Enthusiast

For Sale: Authentic Doge Viper Seat manufactured and converted for office use by Johnson Controls, Inc. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity. Paid $2500. new. In excellent condition. Any interested
    parties? email me at [email protected] for photos

9. SAM Team

SAM Team Viper Owner

If anyone is still looking for a Viper desk chair I have one please make and offer....I have sold my Viper and I am selling everything I still have.
    Viper car cover that fits 2002 GTS with a fixed wing only been used in the garage, like new. You can see my car at www.samviper.com ad you can see the wing that it fits.
    Set of original rims and tires for the GTS 2002 good shape I purchased HRE's and a new set of tires these were just backups. Not sure of the miles on the Pilots.
    Front racing air spoiler came from a racing viper it is currently painted powder coat yellow. You can also see this spoiler at www.samviper.com
    4 brand new hydraulic jacks so you can move the Viper around in your garage easily...car https://www.summitracing.com/parts/ZTC-G4520 I have 4 of them and they are brand new it sure helped me get some of my room back by putting the car in the corner…
    Viper memorabilia magazines from early 2000's, VOI items, ect
    All the above make a fair offer and you pay the shipping and it is yours.