Wants and hopes for Gen V

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear SRT,

I'd like a steady stream of updates from SRT on modifications to the Viper as the testing and development continues. Ralph already said that the rear spoiler will be slightly higher than the NY car. Maybe a special "read only" thread authored by SRT.

I'd like the same thing from Riley on the GTS-R. Again "read only". Lots of pics. Maybe the team needs an official photographer for at least all the testing and racing.

Neither of these threads needs to be elaborate. Just frequent short messages and pics will be fine.

I sure hope someone is keeping a journal on the Viper development from day zero. Would really hope to see a fine book at the date of introduction. Lots of pictures and good data with a few insider stories. Something like All Corvetts are Red" with a lot more pics, except written by someone who understands styling and engineering!

Also, I'd like to see a "racing annual" at the end of each season with the first one covering this year showing the development process. No inside secrets on performance mods, just lots of pictures and good data with a few insider stories.;)

Three versions of each book; premium, hardback and trade paperback.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt we are going to be updated much on modifications. I doubt there will be many and we already heard from Ralph on the only styling change we will likely see. The car should already be pretty well set in stone at this time frame. Testing and Validation will be going on but there's no reason to think that would bring any major changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad